A strategic marketer with a unique combination of creative and commercial skills, and an entrepreneurial thinker. With seven years of experience across social media, digital marketing and content marketing across tech, fashion and agency, I embrace any opportunity to apply transferable skills and business knowledge. Proven success in developing impactful marketing and social media strategies and initiatives from leading global brands to small businesses. Known for great communication skills and exemplary ability to build strong genuine relationships.
- Hackett London - Bright as Rain- Developed concept using Influencer Eric Underwood to target young professional men (25-30) a range of macs and umbrellas. - Concept, creative direction, delivery and execution was developed by myself and my colleague. - Mac and umbrellas sold out on hackett.com, engagement rates on posts + 27% and traffic to hackett.com +104%
Content and Social Media ManagerKurt Geiger Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
● Developed and delivered the global social strategy for organic social media, led seasonal and capsule campaigns to sustain CTR, Engagement, reach and growth of followers in markets. Engagement highlights: Instagram +218% and Facebook +122.2%, and average click-throughs are +22% for Q2. ● Developed and delivered robust reporting system, including regular platform and content audits, competitor analysis, social listening and performance metrics for MD review. ● Developed the content strategy for Kurt Geiger social channels and the ‘blog’, including an SEO keyword plan, - email blog content and influencer led content. ● Developed and implemented the influencer tiered strategy for UK, EMEA, US and UAE markets, managed paid and organic partnerships and oversaw outreach based on audience metrics and product positioning. ● Delivered creative direction and heavy input into new social media and campaign content for SS19, including the global marketing talent choices for social and online. ● Developed localisation social strategies to grow UAE and US market reach on social, including developing seasonal campaign initiatives e.g. Coachella and identifying talent to work with as brand ambassadors.
Head of BrandThe Influence Room
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Developed the impactful re-branding and marketing strategy including budgeting, positioning The Influence Room across three key audiences. Project managed the the re-brand across digital, social, print and PR – positioning the brand away from ‘Influencer’ marketing towards a brand authenticity tech solution. • Developed the social strategy for The Influence Room across organic and paid. Delivered 62% new leads to site in Q4, delivering 42% uplift in talent applications to platform, and increasing engagement with platform from influencers 38%. A key initiative over Covid-19 to encourage engagement was: 1) weekly interviews with influencers on Instagram LIVE, driving awareness and traffic to the platform, and 2) weekly webinars with key stakeholders, existing and new clients to drive awareness around the importance of organic authentic content from influencers to drive leads and engagement. • Led global and smaller client relationships across categories with CMO/MD high level clients, delivered high customer referral and strategic tiered planning for influencer campaigns across the year on a seasonal and capsule campaign basis. • Supported the partnerships director on defining and developing the partnerships strategy, to deliver and end to end solution for partnership CMO/MD clients on the platform. • Developed a CRM strategy for influencer and customer marketing communications including mapping user journeys for each audience type. • Managed a team of five executives across events, marketing, influencer and customer success, including progression and career development.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Social Media Digital Strategies
- Social Account Management
- Strategic Planning
- Social Strategy
- Social Content Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Marketing