Projects credited in
- 'Translations' / 'Aistriúcháin' | A poem by Gearóid Mac LochlainnLiadán Dunlea and Fra Fee perform 'Translations' / 'Aistriúcháin', a poem by Gearóid Mac Lochlainn, at Southbank Centre's National Poetry Library. Liadán Dunlea and Fra Fee are currently appearing in the play Translations, by Brian Friel, playing at the National Theatre, until 18 December: https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/sh... Over half of the 7,000 languages spoken in the world are endangered, with one disappearing every two weeks. National Poetry Library run a project to collect and pres
- Death of England: Delroy Content CampaignThe incredible National Theatre team film the opening and closing night of Death of England: Delroy with a live audience, just before England enters a second national lockdown, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. This is their story. Death of England: Delroy is streaming for free from 7pm UK time on Friday 27 November: https://youtu.be/yVuCKaetRss It will be available on demand until 7pm UK time on Saturday 28 November. You need to start watching by 5.30pm on Saturday to be able to watch it all.
- Barber Shop ChroniclesInua Ellams play leaps from Peckham to Johannesburg, Harare, Kampala, Lagos and Accra to show how African men gather in barber shops to discuss women, fatherhood, football, politics and the state of the world. The image puts the audience right in the barber chair, with the title handpainted on the wall in the style of the barber shop signs found in Africa. Photography by Dean Chalkley Title treatment by Jamie Malcom
- Creating visuals with Poets & Spoken Word ArtistsCalling all poets/spoken word artists who want to create unique and intresting visuals for thier portfolio. Ideally this can be a visual to compliment a live spoken peice or motivational word. Offering concept development & proffensional production content. Looking forward to creating long-lasting relationships with this co-creation project. Please get in touch if this is something you are intrested in. Willing to work with artists on little or no budget. Please enquire for further informa
- Antony & Cleopatra Content CampaignVideo content campaign for the National Theatre's 2019 production of Antony and Cleopatra. Antony & Cleopatra ‘Eternity was in our lips and eyes.’ Ralph Fiennes and Sophie Okonedo play the famous fated couple. Simon Godwin (Twelfth Night, Man and Superman, The Beaux' Stratagem) directs. Caesar and his assassins are dead. General Mark Antony now rules alongside his fellow defenders of Rome. But at the fringes of a war-torn empire the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra and Mark Antony have fallen fiercel
+ Show more