Currently working as a freelance Fashion Communicator in Scotland, I am always looking for opportunities to work alongside other creatives. Alongside graduating Fashion Communication at university I’ve managed to have some work published in Vogue Czechoslovakia, L’Officiel Ukraine and others. Contact at email@example.com Or follow my instagram @cantdressforshit.
- Sunflowers for MumThis shoot follows a memory from my childhood when boys threw worms at me after realising I was scared of them. It is the first time I remember feeling othered. As a queer person I equate the worms to my impending feminine energy and differentness to those I desperately wanted to be part of.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- 'Et Virago' Editorial - HUNGER MagazineArt Directed & Photographed by Stewart Bryden Entitled Et Virago (meaning “And Woman”) and telling the story of a noblewoman who’s never afraid to jump into the fray – whether it’s a sword fight or dancing after a feast – the editorial is dedicated to all the rebel women throughout history who broke boundaries and showed that no-one should be limited by gender roles.’ - HUNGER magazine. *Shortlisted for a British Photography award fashion prize. Make Up - Jak Morgan Hair - Emma Diamond Sty
- SYN MAGAZINE - 'IN VIRTUE OF ITS BOLD DESIGN' FASHION STORYART DIRECTION & PHOTOGRAPHY Stewart Bryden STYLING Jack Shanks & Lucy Proctor HAIR Emma Diamond FEATURING Joe Ngonde, Kathryn & Megan Purves and Niall Walker @ Model Team Scotland PHOTOGRAPHY ASSISTANT Carla Girvan RETOUCHING Olga Grebennikowa & Stewart Bryden CASTING Bethany Grace A SPECIAL THANKS TO Jane Davidson for Huishan Zhang, Diane von Furstenberg and Nanushka
- Meet the GFF 2020 Fashion Publication Award NomineesProject submissions are sought from students producing inspiring and innovative digital fashion publications that resonate with the Industry and intended audience. Students should demonstrate quality of writing, imagery, layout design and a professional standard of production. Meet the nominees below!15
+ Show more
Working on building a distinct point of view, I have been freelance styling now for four years gaining experience and confidence in my particular point of view. This has been a very fluid role where I have worked on published editorials, commercial work, wedding shows and music videos.
+ Show more
- Fashion Styling
- Creative Direction
- Photoshoot Assisting
- Photoshoot Planning
- Photoshoot Styling
- Organising Photoshoots
BA (Hons) Fashion communication, First Class (1st)Heriot-Watt University
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
My time at university was spent completing relevant modules all about constructing the fashion image as well as marketing and events. Alongside this, it allowed me to define my voice as a storyteller.
Outstanding AchievementThe Worshipful Company of WoolmenBased on my previous work I was awarded this prize alongside a project for The Worshipful Company of Woolmen highlighting the most innovative designers currently working with wool.