Director based in the UK. Commercials work includes ODEON Cinemas, Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity and SailGP. Recent Directing Commercials graduate from the National Film and Television School (NFTS) in London. Previously represented as a filmmaker by Orillo Films across six continents and 12 cities around the world, creating award-winning content exclusively for Team AkzoNobel - a sailing team in the Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18.
- MILOŠ - FULL MOONAn ode to the moon, by Miloš Karadaglić. A classical guitar arrangement of Ludovico Einaudi's 'Full Moon'. PRODUCTION CO - ORILLO FILMS ASSISTANT PRODUCER - EDEN MITCHELL DIRECTOR - JACK TURNER DOP - RICHARD O'HARE GIMBLE OP - STEVEN LEE SINCLAIR 1ST AC - MARCOS SHEPHARD GAFFER - JAMIE LEGGE SPARK - JORDAN CLARKE DRONE PILOT - WILL GLOVER DRONE GIMBAL OP - JAMES FRANCE POST PRODUCER - AISLING ANTHONY EDITOR - JAMES UMPLEBY EDIT ASSIST - APRIL NORFOLK COLOURIST - FRANCIS QURESHI RUNNER - IMOGEN
- Nude - Your First Home FundSave with nude! An app that has great vibes AND helps you buy a home in record time. All filmed in the mighty York (somehow) and big shout out to the talented Funsho, Jack and milk-glugging Nicola. Also Marty Bell, Stephanie Boyle of Nude and the 3D whizz team at Green Chameleon/GC. Talent Melissa: Funso Foluso-Henry Pete: Jack Tompkins Housemate: Nicola Holt Client: Nude / Marty Bell Agency: Adultish / Stephanie Boyle Producer: Keenan Foley Director: Jack Turner Cinematographer: Richard O'Ha
- Dulux x Clara Amfo - My Colour StoryClient: Dulux Talent: Clara Amfo Agency: MediaCom UK/Democracy Producer: Sarah Broadbent Post Producer: Aisling Anthony Director: ✅ DOP: Richard O'Hare 2nd Op: Jordan Clarke Sound: Tom Osbourne Edit: Will Roberts Colour: Marcos Shephard MUA: Yasmina Bentaieb Hair Stylist: Afi Attipoe Photographer: Amelia Allen Props and Styling: Georgina Bennett Production Company: Orillo Films
- Yachts & Friends - A New PerspectiveExperience paradise from a new perspective. Motion stitched almost entirely from frame-grabs and stills (and a bit of normal-speed film). Client: Day8 / Yachts & Friends / The Yacht Week Production Company: Orillo Films Creatives: Jack Turner, Keenan Foley and Jordan Clarke Producer: Keenan Foley Director: Jack Turner Post Production Producer: Aisling Anthony Animator, Compositor & Editor: Dan Lofthouse 2nd Editor: James Umpleby Edit Assistant: April Norfolk
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tribe 'Run for Love 3 ' | Full campaignIn 2019/20 I edited a series of 8 short films and 1 feature length documentary for Tribe about the 'Run for Love', A 250Km Ultra Marathon to raise funds against human trafficking. The short films ranged from trailers, to fast turnaround, story-driven event updates and films to generate fundraising. As a team , our objective was to elevate the films beyond standard event coverage. As the editor I aimed to do this by weaving as much emotion and drama throughout the films as possible to reflect
- National Trails: Yorkshire Wolds Way | CommercialClient: National Trails Production Company: Orillo Films Director: Jack Turner My role: Editor/Motion Graphics/Sound design A short film to promote one of Britain's least known but most loved trails. Driven by the sights and sounds of the Yorkshire Wolds, the film follows a young couple as they explore the Yorkshire Wolds Way and reconnect with nature. It was great to begin collaborating with the director in pre production and help shape the creative approach for this project. I found it r
+ Show more
London, United KingdomPart Time
In-house director specialising in commercial, narrative and documentary. Also working closely with the Creative Director in writing treatments, scripts and pitching creative concepts for a vast array of commercial, narrative and short form content.
- Visual Arts
- Art Photography
- Music Videos
- TV Film Commercial
- Short Films
- Camera Operator
- Premiere Pro
- 35mm Film Photography
- Creative Direction
- Camera Operating
- Analogue Film
- Assistant Directing
- Experimental Film
- 16mm Film
- Mixed Media
Directing CommercialsNational Film and Television School
- London, United Kingdom
(PgDip) Part-time course, delivered in partnership with D&AD. Live briefs, real clients. Three commercials conceptualised, pitched, directed and released over a one year period. Clients included Bremont Chronometers, ODEON Cinemas (UK) and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity.
Winner of the Mirabaud Sailing Video AwardMirabaud GroupAn epic Volvo Ocean Race film, team AkzoNobel's 'Journey to Remember', is the overall winner of the 2018 award.
+ Show more