Projects credited in
- CLM Podcast Pilot - BLM & GRL PWR | Vic Hope, Nana Acheampong, Charlotte Williams & Illiana GambrilBTI put together a visual podcast production for the CLM brand. We got some fabulous guests to take part in some very important discussion. The full episodes will come out soon! Pilot series only. 2 episodes.
- The Creep Crew - TeaserWe are excited to slowly introduce a new part of the Creep Like Me brand! 2020 our ambassador programme will come into full swing. The amazing artist & Designer behind the brand Phaedra Peer has so much in store for the coming year. Creeps Involved Inc Jil, Khalifa, Arina & Vicky. Here is a little promo piece directed by me Shot by Jackson Nderitu Pics by Cecilia Taormina
- Phaedra Peer Presents Women Behind ArtivismBTI talent Phaedra Peer hosted a week long exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery Along with some hand selected amazing artists from the industry! This exhibition was all about Artivism - the act of mixing your art with strong activist messages. Exhibitionists: Phaedra Peer Elizabeth Ilsley Natalie Byrne Sophie Brampton Videographer/ Editor: Jackson Ndetiru Huge thanks to: Brick Lane Gallery Ugly Drinks Bosco Del Merlo
- Is The Notion Of Self-Love Killing Community Spirit - TCN EventOn 24th January we had an event all about Self Love, Self Care & Community we were joined by some awesome women including Nia The Light, Elise Loubatieres (@LittleMissPlumful), Emily Lavinia of @Aceandboogie, Caroline La Bouchere (@carolinelabouchere) & Robbi of @rlanc It was an open panel that encouraged audience participation! For those of you that have been to our events you already know we love to get interactive!
- #BeautyStartsFromWithin Alexandra Cane X Women Of Power UKPowered by Perfectil (Vitabiotics) I held an amazing afternoon panel event with the awesome Alexandra Cane. This event was all about exploring what true beauty means, how to tackle negativity when it come to self image and ways we can move forward in the journey of self love. We were also joined by Bishamber Das, Brielle Anyea & Connie Simmonds. Huge thanks to the other sponsors Speedo, Ugly Drinks, Dr Lipp, Haribos, Indie Bay, Bosco Del Merlo & Walkers!