- The Importance of Privacy Features and the Best Privacy Chat AppFinding the best privacy chat app has always been very challenging keeping in mind the widespread culture of scrutiny and data theft. The concept of privacy has always been very fluid among people living in different parts of the world. Some people get really worried about whether their data is being viewed by someone, while others simply do not care. As much as it is a personal choice to keep your information private or let it be open for anyone to see, there are pros and cons on both sides. On
- 5 Reasons Why Home Assignments are Very Important for StudentsNo matter how old the education system is, home assignments have been a part of it long as we remember. Now in the times when smartphones are as common as they ever have been, the paradigm of educational structures is changing as well. Now students can easily have all the factual information available in front of them with just a few clicks. Hence we have to give up the old idea where cramming facts were considered good education.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- About Appear HereAppear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term space. The mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. With over 80,000 brands in its community, Appear Here works with everyone from industry leading brands such as Google, Net-a-Porter and Apple to creatives and artists including Kanye West and Jamie XX, plus thousands more exciting start-ups including Spotify, PRESS London and PROPERCORN. Over 4,000 prime retail spaces across the UK, Paris a4
- Success Stories: Mr DoodleMR DOODLE Mr Doodle caused a storm in Old Street Station when he turned it into a live art installation. Covering each wall in doodles. 6 Days to cover Old Street Station in doodles 3500% Increase in social followers after the pop-up 33 Million views of a video taken of his pop-up12
- Success Stories: EdjerEJDER FROM AN ABANDONED LOO TO AN AWARD-WINNING CONCEPT STORE When Simon Suphangdi first saw the abandoned loos in Old Street Station, he knew his idea could work there. It was an underground location for an underground brand. In under a month, Simon had transformed the space, which hadn’t been touched for 70 years, into a progressive concept store for streetwear brands. For once, the queues in Old Street weren’t down to faulty trains but to the latest drop hitting the 24 Hour EJDER Club. Simon13
- The Power of Pop UpsOn any given walk through London, it seems like there’s a new pop-up store, event or truck announced E-V-E-R-Y, S-I-N-G-L-E, D-A-Y. Brands are quickly latching on to pop-up experiences as a quick way to build intrigue, start social conversation, create time-limited demand and test new products and markets. Beyond that, it gives them a chance to be playful and experiment with the limitations of their brand and the experiences it can deliver. With the rise of The Experience Economy and traditional