I'm a Senior Producer with a background in documentary storytelling for social cause and branded content. Beginning at Vice and later LADbible, I have developed an authentic approach to branded content and worked with clients such as Unilever, Nikon, Home Office, Visit Britain and Young Minds to create stories that cut through a cluttered online landscape. My most recent series The Gap, for LADbible, is a window into different lives and different generations. Two people, of vastly varying ages, discuss a shared experience that impacted their lives, how it affected them and how they dealt with it to ultimately emerge stronger.
- The GapDirected and produced The Gap a series of 8 episodes for LADbible. The series brings together two people from different generations but with the same experience to ask each other questions. From soldiers to formal criminals and from adoptees to former addicts, we discover how issues that affect our everyday lives have changed over time and are shaping our future. The series is the first LADbible series to be distributed via Facebook Watch, a new content distribution platform within Facebook. So
- VICE x Visit BritainLead creative producer on VICE and Visit Britain branded content series #MyMicrogap. My duties and responsibilities included the creative development, production and post production of nine documentaries for delivery across VICE’s suite of online platforms. Working with such hosts as Amelia Dimoldenberg, Max Halley and Chuckie.
- The War On PoachingIn the last 10 years, Gabon has lost 15,000 elephants to ivory poaching. The profits made from their ivory funds terrorism. We joined the British Army as they travelled to the country to begin training an elite team of eco guards in combat and mission planning, so that they are ready to fight for their forest.
- A Long Way To WinningFort William FC didn’t win a single game last season. The club chairman and board members gave the team the option to drop down a league. The players overwhelmingly refused. This is a story about legacy and pressure. Holding onto something long enough to see it form into something for the next generation.
- Crazy HorseHidden amongst the rural landscape of the Welsh countryside there is a garage...where one man is taking his love of classic cars and giving them a new lease of life through electric conversion. We follow Richard from Electric Classic Cars as he puts the finishing touches on a ferocious Ferrari 308 GTE, the Crazy Horse.
+ Show more
- Development Producer
- Camera Operating
Bachelor of Arts in JournalismKingston University
London, United Kingdom
Following a three year course, I gained the skills necessary to become a journalist: news writing, media law, shorthand, CMS, sub-editing, interviewing and feature writing.