I'm an experienced B2C/B UX writer, journalist, digital and social content editor and producer and social media community manager with a long, demonstrated history of working in media and institutional business and retail financial services. I have a long record of experience with all digital touch points in both agency and in-house capacities. I'm an expert at writing, editing and producing web content, understanding analytics and insights and developing reporting, the production and sending of eDMs, social, image and video creation and editing and multidisciplinary delivery. Project management, governance process development, internal and external communications, English grammar, technical writing, deadline management and basic architecting are also strong areas of expertise. I'm skilled at developing engaging UX content for businesses. I currently put my skills in creative and technical UX copywriting, CMS use (AEM, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Shopify, Wordpress), SEO, HTML, the Adobe, Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Microsoft and Google suite of tools, working Agile and stakeholder management to good use for cross channel customer-facing content production.Locked Pro Plan feature
• B2C UX copywriting and technical writing: explaining complicated business banking processes in words that are easy to understand • end-to-end content development and production, legal and compliance and brand marketing engagement • UX user testing • work with Agile methodologies across 6 scrum teams in institutional business banking and retail banking, focusing on home buying and loans • work autonomously and with project delivery teams in editing and improving technical documents and SOPs • develop content wireframes and UX prototypes • process minded and creative: ability to write technical and user friendly content • skilled with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
• Digital content: Wrote, edited and produced digital content for the Foxtel master brand on ‘Foxtel Insider’ (blog), social and internal • CMS: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Yahoo, Outbrain • web insights and analytics: weekly reporting WoW CTR through editorial articles, increase of 5% on average, using Adobe Omniture • social insights and analytics: weekly reporting DoD traffic and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube channels, increase of 2% on average • third party content: collaborated with Yahoo and Outbrain to amplify content • Adobe: created still and moving social content using Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom • social media: community managed and produced content for Foxtel’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter • editorial planning: created and managed the Foxtel brand social and editorial calendar across digital and print.
• eCommerce content: wrote, edited and produced eCommerce content for Better Homes & Gardens Shop to sales increase of 10% in three months • Google Adwords campaigns: interned with in-house Google Ad campaign manager to drive sales high and CPC low, averaging AUD$7 • CMS: Umbraco • web insights and analytics: tracking and reporting WoW CTR, weekly reporting, monthly presentations • social insights and analytics: tracking and analysis of social engagement rates on photo and video social posts • video production: food and craft stop motion video production for web and social shares, average reach 17k, engagement 200 • community management: Facebook and Instagram community management of All Recipes social channels, as well as user generated content commissioning • international coordination: worked with American counterparts in early stage development of the All Recipes Australia brand and channels, including content and knowledge sharing.
• Feature article pitches: scoped, developed and produced a monthly print feature page, focusing on new and independent talent in the lifestyle and LGBTIQ entertainment space • editorial calendar: worked to meticulous editorial publishing and planning calendar, to theme • CMS: Wordpress.
• Runway reporter: 2013 L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival (now VAMFF) and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week • feature articles: interviews with emerging Australian fashion designers and feature page DPS.
• Engagement campaigns: planned and executed Twitter awareness campaign for NSW Department of Planning and Infrastructure, driving community participation in local workshops and a 6-month campaign for Sensis 1234 to encourage take-up of the service • weekly reports: daily summary compilation, weekly report and end-of-campaign, client-facing report summaries. Clients: • Sensis • Daylesford and Macedon Ranges tourism • NSW Department of Planning and Infrastructure: 'Plan Sydney' campaign
• Developed editorial for monthly online magazine publication • edited own work and work of others • interviewed Australian designers and event managers for feature articles • Freelance position • monthly content scheduling and article development • development of magazine feature article ideas • creation of magazine themes and coordination of interviews with designers and lifestyle outlet proprietors • recruitment of contributors • sourcing of advertisers
• Strategic campaign and project planning and execution • event management and co-ordination Clients: • GPT Group, Melbourne Central • Jeep Australia • Melbourne School of Fashion
• Co-ordinated national digital and experiential campaigns • B2B and B2C PR campaign roll-outs, nationally • ghost wrote business articles • co-ordinated launch and premiere events Clients: • WorkSafe Victoria: Musculoskeletal Disorders awareness campaign • Crust Gourmet Pizza Bars: launched Heart Foundation Tick approved range • Australian Wine Selectors: digital and blogger outreach campaigns • Everguide: national launch of event aggregator (LifeLounge)