Originally from Bournemouth. Graduated from Coventry University with a 1st class degree in Media Production 2018. I have always loved being creative and am now looking to apply that to my career. With loads of experience in photography and videography along with a multi-award winning documentary on AFC Bournemouth. I am looking for freelance roles to challenge and feed my hunger for creativity.
- Against All OddsDocumentary on the rise of AFC Bournemouth from bankruptcy to the Premier League. I spent months creating this project and then had about 2 weeks of filming around the club which included filming matches and interviewing the manager and chairman etc. After I sent it to Film Festivals where it won a number of awards including Best Documentary at Cinemagic and the Munich Film Awards.
Projects credited in
- DriveTribe Social ContentIn house designer within the Marketing team. Responsible for all output across social channels as well as editorial pieces on the DriveTribe platform. The target was to create content that would drive engagement as well as help us grow our audience. This content ranged from memes and engagement driven images, to influencer and brand promotional content. I was also assisting the Video team, by creating any graphic assets needed for the content being published and editing any videos using Premiere
- Heartfelt Heritage: The Bugatti trustEttore Bugatti was a master engineer and visionary man. The Bugatti trust's aim is to preserve and pass on the legacy of this remarkable man to a new generation of engineers. Curator Angela Hucke explains the work done by the trust and what makes Bugatti such a famous marque.
+ Show more
Senior Operations AssistantLittle Dot Studios
London, United KingdomFull Time
Live clipping and editing of ITV programmes for upload to their respective YouTube Channels ready to be viewed by the client’s huge audience of well over 2 million subscribers. Helping the Little Dot Studios Production team on shoots being a runner filming content for such channels as Gordon Ramsey and Chicken Shop Dates. Using the online platform Grabyo to connect to ITV’s stream and clip the shows/interviews/debates to edit in the wanted style with the correct GFX applied. Creating compilations such as the ITV Daytime Showreel of 2018 using Adobe After Effects containing the relevant details.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Recording and editing multiple video series for social media mainly YouTube and other marketing purposes, from webinars to case studies and face to face interviews all with my own equipment, helping to grow the YouTube channel from scratch. • Edited and helped set up a full 10-week online property course called Tropolis which now has students from around the world learning how to get involved with property. • Researching trends of the property market and the analytics of the YouTube channel to help brainstorm ideas and plan for future videos. • Communicating with members of Qandor to arrange marketing and filming exposure for their companies new or upcoming property projects.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Social Media