Experienced in delivering engaging marketing campaigns to an international audience with a proven track record of building brands and delivering unforgettable experiences and activations. Commercially-minded brand ambassador, driving audience growth through data and insight, forming valuable relationships with consumers. Proactive team leader, passionate about collaboration, partnerships and building creative teams with opportunities for development and growth. Resourceful and highly-adaptable, able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and even tighter budgets. An avid film and music fan.
- Commune at We Out Here FestivalIn 2019, Commune presented a day of film and discussion at the debut edition of We Out Here Festival showcasing a carefully curated programme of films including festival exclusives of Devil's Pie - D'Angelo, No More Normal (the Swindle Documentary), Amazing Grace and more. Alongside the screenings, Commune were joined by special guests throughout the day including DJ KRUST, Emma Warren, Errol, Joe Muggs, Lex Blondin, Stamp The Wax and many more to discuss the narratives of the films, communitie
- Commune Cinema x Metalheadz: Talkin' HeadzOriginally released in 1998, Metalheadz and Commune joined forces to bring Talkin’ Headz: The Metalheadz Documentary to the cinema screen for the very first time, celebrating the 25th anniversary of this legendary label. We were joined by the label’s founder Goldie and music aficionado Gilles Peterson on stage at The Rio for a very special Q&A following the screening. Alongside event production and assisting with film acquisition, Commune implemented a comprehensive marketing campaign for the e
Projects credited in
- Outlook OriginsLead design working across all print and digital media outputs. Due to COVID-19 the festival has been postponed to 2021. 2020 saw Outlook Festival re-branded as Outlook Origins – a return to the musical foundations of Outlook – with 13 curators representing key genres such as Dubstep, Dub & Reggae, Drum & Bass, Jungle and Grime across the line-up. The logo was updated and classic design elements from Outlook’s heritage such as collage, bold typography and colour were combined to create a campai
- Outlook Festival 2019Lead design working across all print and digital media outputs. Bold colours and typography, engaging composition and layering were all used to communicate the highly energetic nature of the festival brand, creating momentum in the run-up to the final year of Outlook Festival at Fort Punta Christo.
- Sisters With Transistors: Digital Screening & PodcastCommune and House of Vans joined forces for the first digital screening of 2021; an exclusive, pre-release digital screening of Sisters With Transistors featuring a special conversation with director Lisa Rovner and sound designer Marta Salogni, hosted by Zakia Sewell.
- Commune Cinema: House of Vans ResidencyIn 2016 Commune kick-started a roving series of film screenings showcasing films about music, culture & community, launched in partnership with House of Vans London. The series aims to get deeper into the world surrounding the films we present, pairing these with director Q&As, panel talks, workshops, exhibitions, custom prints, DJ sets, live performances and more, using the spaces available in the venue in innovative ways.
+ Show more
Head of Marketing & SalesNVS Music Group (Outlook Festival, Dimensions Festival, Sunfall London)
London, United KingdomFull Time
Directing the sales strategy, marketing, PR and partnership campaigns and for two international festivals with a respected history, deeply rooted within music and event communities, including projects such as The Outlook Orchestra and the International Launch Event series.
London, United KingdomPart Time
Producers of distinctive events exploring the worlds of music and film, paired with activations that expand narratives through performance, discussion, workshops and merchandise; creating memorable experiences in remarkable locations. • Working collaboratively with creative teams including designers, illustrators, writers, print specialists and educators to provide unique encounters and engaging promotional elements. • Expanding cultural landscapes with an established network of music, press and media partnerships including Ableton, Metalheadz, Resident Advisor. • Generating revenue through brand partnerships via creative pitches and presentations & producing from concept to delivery. • Delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns across the UK for film premieres, festival partnerships and one-off sell-out events. • Set-up and managed a recording studio in London. • Music curation and programming. • Host of a monthly radio show.
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Project Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Music Curation
- Brand Partnerships
- Creative Direction