A London based, editing, producing, writing, glasses wearing, Bowie-loving, coffee drinking, classic cinema watching, 6ft tall human.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Scripting, producing and occasionally self-editing short-form documentaries and branded content for award winning digital platforms and clients.
• Documentaries for digital platforms and broadcast clients. • Branded content/video advertising campaigns for companies such as Unilever. • Sizzle tapes for successful television commissions.
• Branded video content for Marie Claire UK digital campaign ‘Future Shapers’ - successful businesswomen giving their best advice for like-minded entrepreneurs.
• Self-shot, produced and edited video features and interviews for various clients around the globe – including the International Olympic Committee and the International Cricket Council. • Rio 2016 Olympics and Lillehammer 2016 Youth Winter Olympics video content for IOC online platforms and worldwide broadcast – event filming with athletes, behind the scenes and YouTuber presented collaboration content. • FIE Grand Prix Worldwide Fencing events online features and behind the scenes filming. • Crufts 2016 behind the scenes features and VTs for the Crufts online platforms and the Channel 4 show for the 4-day event.
• Created and developed various sports show features for broadcast shows and online digital platforms – including Crufts 2014/2015, IOC events and the ECB. • Channel 4’s Crufts content Friends For Life 2015 – produced and edited the series of videos for online and broadcast vote competition.
• Researcher/Editor on various sports features and digital branded video content – including P&G promotional features and video content for Nespresso and their affiliation with the America’s Cup 2013.
• Learnt development and administrative skills and the values of pre-production in film and television. Running jobs taken out quickly and efficiently.
Modules included – Fiction Film-making; Documentary Film; Film Producing; Scriptwriting, European Cinema Theory; New Hollywood Theory; Cult TV and Cinema Theory.