You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Imperial College - Marketing Consultancy Pitch?
Do you really want to delete project M&A 2016 Outlook Special Report?
- Project managing print projects for an award-winning publishing house producing special reports exclusively for The Times & The Sunday Times. - Responsible for the entire process, from idea conception to the finished product. Including managing research, editorial commissioning, production, design and pitching high-level Directors and C-suites across all sectors of industry whilst working with leading journalists. - Extremely demanding role in a high-pressured business environment, with very strict deadlines and very challenging commercial targets.
- Planned and implemented £4m project for an International Classification survey, defining scope, schedules, resources and cost allocation internally and externally. - Strategized core operations and procedures to maximize results whilst reducing risk. - Praised by MCM, owners and additional stakeholders for influencing 3 out 4 regatta wins.
- Tasked with team development and yacht management to ensure a fully integrated approach to training, maintenance and owner/yacht representation. - 600NM Sydney to Hobart offshore regatta required collaborative approaches to solving immediate and unpredictable complications. Finished 9th overall, out of 90 entries.
- Devised strategies for innovating critical systems based on research and data analysis, such as enhancing rigging arrangements to processes in which the crew interacted with the yacht. - Incubated a resilient culture to attract and retain the best industry talent. - Connected with stakeholders globally to achieve consistently high operational standards and relationships, managing high profile individuals in dynamic and intense environments.
- Managed operations with a focus on safety and customer experience, whilst driving sales of private ski and sail tuition both in-house and with carefully curated partnerships.
- Travelling around the World (Australia, USA, France, Spain, Canaries) as professional race crew, yacht management and event organisation
- Immersive client facing roles, creative processes and managed market research & analysis.
This course will help you to fine-tune your early business concepts during a hands-on boot camp. By communicating the hardships of being an entrepreneur, we provide you with insights such as how a customer can get your product. Our goal is to build a road-map guiding the way for aspiring entrepreneurs and making you more resilient towards failure. Working in groups, you will be guided through the ‘exciting nightmare’ of taking an idea or a technology to market, growing the venture and securing a successful exit. You will attend guest lectures from sector experts and receive feedback on your ideas from industry leaders. No prior knowledge of the subject is required – all we ask is that you are interested in innovation and the creation of wealth. Topics covered will include: Introduction: Philosophy of being an entrepreneur Idea Validation Value Proposition Design Empathic design (IDEO Human centered design) Building a venture team Early market engagement and rapid prototyping (MVP) How to protect your idea: Intellectual Property/trademark Entrepreneurial strategy and the business model Hustling 101 (networking session) Validation/pivot Investment strategy and pitching Accelerators (navigating the startup landscape) & Intrapreneurship
This degree focuses on the strategy, development and planning of advertising in conjunction with marketing activities, promotion, direct media and digital media. It is complemented by a perspective on communication, media and marketing methods. It develops strategic responses to advertising and marketing communications problems, based upon a clear understanding of the marketing environment, organisations and consumers. There are close links with industry and an extensive programme of guest lectures delivered by well-known outside speakers, to accompany academic study.
- Develop a business idea related to each Entrepreneurial brief along these four themes: - The Promise of Biotech - The Future of Education - Copycats, Copycats - Seeing is Believing: Data & Eye Health http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/summer-school/courses/entrepreneurial-smart-camp/