Do you really want to delete project Imperial College - Marketing Consultancy Pitch?
Do you really want to delete project M&A 2016 Outlook Special Report?
- Project managing print projects for an award-winning publishing house producing special reports exclusively for The Times & The Sunday Times. - Responsible for the entire process, from idea conception to the finished product. Including managing research, editorial commissioning, production, design and pitching high-level Directors and C-suites across all sectors of industry whilst working with leading journalists. - Extremely demanding role in a high-pressured business environment, with very strict deadlines and very challenging commercial targets.
- Planned and implemented £4m project for an International Classification survey, defining scope, schedules, resources and cost allocation internally and externally. - Strategized core operations and procedures to maximize results whilst reducing risk. - Praised by MCM, owners and additional stakeholders for influencing 3 out 4 regatta wins.
- Tasked with team development and yacht management to ensure a fully integrated approach to training, maintenance and owner/yacht representation. - 600NM Sydney to Hobart offshore regatta required collaborative approaches to solving immediate and unpredictable complications. Finished 9th overall, out of 90 entries.
- Devised strategies for innovating critical systems based on research and data analysis, such as enhancing rigging arrangements to processes in which the crew interacted with the yacht. - Incubated a resilient culture to attract and retain the best industry talent. - Connected with stakeholders globally to achieve consistently high operational standards and relationships, managing high profile individuals in dynamic and intense environments.
- Managed operations with a focus on safety and customer experience, whilst driving sales of private ski and sail tuition both in-house and with carefully curated partnerships.
- Travelling around the World (Australia, USA, France, Spain, Canaries) as professional race crew, yacht management and event organisation
- Immersive client facing roles, creative processes and managed market research & analysis.
This course will help you to fine-tune your early business concepts during a hands-on boot camp. By communicating the hardships of being an entrepreneur, we provide you with insights such as how a customer can get your product. Our goal is to build a road-map guiding the way for aspiring entrepreneurs and making you more resilient towards failure. Working in groups, you will be guided through the ‘exciting nightmare’ of taking an idea or a technology to market, growing the venture and securing a successful exit. You will attend guest lectures from sector experts and receive feedback on your ideas from industry leaders. No prior knowledge of the subject is required – all we ask is that you are interested in innovation and the creation of wealth. Topics covered will include: Introduction: Philosophy of being an entrepreneur Idea Validation Value Proposition Design Empathic design (IDEO Human centered design) Building a venture team Early market engagement and rapid prototyping (MVP) How to protect your idea: Intellectual Property/trademark Entrepreneurial strategy and the business model Hustling 101 (networking session) Validation/pivot Investment strategy and pitching Accelerators (navigating the startup landscape) & Intrapreneurship
This degree focuses on the strategy, development and planning of advertising in conjunction with marketing activities, promotion, direct media and digital media. It is complemented by a perspective on communication, media and marketing methods. It develops strategic responses to advertising and marketing communications problems, based upon a clear understanding of the marketing environment, organisations and consumers. There are close links with industry and an extensive programme of guest lectures delivered by well-known outside speakers, to accompany academic study.
- Develop a business idea related to each Entrepreneurial brief along these four themes: - The Promise of Biotech - The Future of Education - Copycats, Copycats - Seeing is Believing: Data & Eye Health http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/summer-school/courses/entrepreneurial-smart-camp/