- Imperial College - Marketing Consultancy Pitch• Assume the role of a marketing consultancy, you have been engaged by the CEO of a real-life product or service organisation chosen by your group and based in any international market(s). • The CEO has recognised that in order to achieve a more effective marketing strategy, the organisation needs to expand either physically, online, or both, to reach new customers in ONE new country market where it currently has no presence. • The CEO has therefore asked you to apply your learning from across
- Superyacht Refit, SY Lionheart- Planned and implemented £4m refit project, defining scope, schedules, resources and cost allocation. Managed employees and contractors short & long-term goals and objectives. - Strategized core operations for team of 10. Elevated internal efficiency & standards and external reputation amongst key stakeholders, including management and yacht owners.
- M&A 2016 Outlook Special Report16-page special report published exclusively for The Times newspaper. Summary: This year saw the value of mergers and acquisitions hit a record global high of £2.79 trillion and the upward trend is projected to continue in 2016 as confidence improves across boardrooms worldwide. This report examines the top five big-money sectors for M&A, the rise of tech startups with a pre-planned exit strategy and the volatility of business valuation. It also explores the building pressure on private equity managers to put cash to work, and the increasing importance of due diligence and compliance.
Projects credited in
- Imperial Business SchoolFusing business with disruptive technology, Imperial Business School transform inquiring minds into inspiring leaders. Tasked with increasing MBA applicants, the global FUTURE YOU campaign gave prospective students a glimpse of their successful future selves, should they study at IB. I devised the campaign concept and brought it to life across digital, social and offline channels.
+ Show more
- Project managing print projects for an award-winning publishing house producing special reports exclusively for The Times & The Sunday Times. - Responsible for the entire process, from idea conception to the finished product. Including managing research, editorial commissioning, production, design and pitching high-level Directors and C-suites across all sectors of industry whilst working with leading journalists. - Extremely demanding role in a high-pressured business environment, with very strict deadlines and very challenging commercial targets.
- Planned and implemented £4m project for an International Classification survey, defining scope, schedules, resources and cost allocation internally and externally. - Strategized core operations and procedures to maximize results whilst reducing risk. - Praised by MCM, owners and additional stakeholders for influencing 3 out 4 regatta wins.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Print Design
- Events PR
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Consumer Behavior
- Creative Thinking
Entrepreneurial Smart Camp Strategic Marketing
This course will help you to fine-tune your early business concepts during a hands-on boot camp. By communicating the hardships of being an entrepreneur, we provide you with insights such as how a customer can get your product. Our goal is to build a road-map guiding the way for aspiring entrepreneurs and making you more resilient towards failure. Working in groups, you will be guided through the ‘exciting nightmare’ of taking an idea or a technology to market, growing the venture and securing a successful exit. You will attend guest lectures from sector experts and receive feedback on your ideas from industry leaders. No prior knowledge of the subject is required – all we ask is that you are interested in innovation and the creation of wealth. Topics covered will include: Introduction: Philosophy of being an entrepreneur Idea Validation Value Proposition Design Empathic design (IDEO Human centered design) Building a venture team Early market engagement and rapid prototyping (MVP) How to protect your idea: Intellectual Property/trademark Entrepreneurial strategy and the business model Hustling 101 (networking session) Validation/pivot Investment strategy and pitching Accelerators (navigating the startup landscape) & Intrapreneurship
Advertising and Marketing Communications
This degree focuses on the strategy, development and planning of advertising in conjunction with marketing activities, promotion, direct media and digital media. It is complemented by a perspective on communication, media and marketing methods. It develops strategic responses to advertising and marketing communications problems, based upon a clear understanding of the marketing environment, organisations and consumers. There are close links with industry and an extensive programme of guest lectures delivered by well-known outside speakers, to accompany academic study.
Entrepreneur Pitch Winner- Develop a business idea related to each Entrepreneurial brief along these four themes: - The Promise of Biotech - The Future of Education - Copycats, Copycats - Seeing is Believing: Data & Eye Health http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/summer-school/courses/entrepreneurial-smart-camp/
9th Place Overall, Sydney - Hobart Yacht Racehttp://www.rolexsydneyhobart.com/