You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a recent Fashion Marketing Graduate: achieving a First Class Honours at the University of Southampton. I’m creatively driven, reliable and focused: I can easily work in a group and am able to multi-task. I have gained extensive experience working for a variety of companies within internships and part time roles. I am focused on building a career in the industry of marketing and hope to cement myself within all things digital. I’m proficient in Photoshop, have a strong work ethic and I believe I hold a solid foundation of both practical and theoretical skills.Locked Pro Plan feature
- I led all marketing, taking control of the company social media channels, posting regular interactive content. I managed to boost following and interaction. - I worked on making the company website SEO optimised: measuring reach weekly with Google Analytics. The Google position for the company ended up on the front page for many terms after my key word alterations. - Using the Adobe Suite, I created new marketing materials and developed website mock-ups that allowed further changes to be made. - I also developed a full marketing plan that outlined an internal analysis of the company, their competitors and future marketing strategies. This gave the team a real insight to their place on the market and where they needed to go.
- At SANT, I wrote articles on a monthly basis covering topics from music to fashion to culture. - I worked communicatively with the editor and sub-editor to to pitch my ideas and received prompt constructive feedback.
- I assisted on cover and editorial shoots where I used my organisational skills to keep note of item credits. I also worked with the Stylists to adjust outfits and make sure every look was ready to shoot. - Using Fashion Monitor, I processed sample returns and sent them back to the correct place. - Every day, I kept strong communication with PR companies and brands to discuss product and price queries. - I assisted the team with chasing up product call-ins to meet tight deadlines. - I transcribed interviews for use in future issues.
- I prepared the venue in an aesthetically pleasing and welcoming layout. - Working with a team, I oversaw the show with consideration of guests, photographers and press.
- Assisted with the store opening. This included full visual merchandising of the store and promotion which allowed more visitors within the opening week. - Processed deliveries and arranged stock in a contemporary and captivating way. Following the guidelines, I worked at a fast pace to update the shop floor with the latest trends. Also worked across tills, fitting rooms and cash handling.
- I worked on visual merchandising across departments. I placed new lines and took note of best sellers. - In a team environment, I kept strong communication in order to keep up with a fast pace.