- Picture Research and Shoot Production for Show Media London clients.
- International Photographic and Video Shoot Production for Print and Web - Coming up with creative concepts for shoots, booking photographers, hair and make-up artists, stylists, model castings, scouting locations, sourcing props, compiling call sheets, mood boards etc - In depth high-end fashion and beauty picture research, collating strong images and negotiating fees and exclusivity for features - Managing budgets when syndicating and commissioning work for Print and Web. - Management of still life photography - Organising and maintaining ELLE’s picture archives.
- Putting together Portfolios in PDF format for clients - Supporting the Gallery, Studio and Post Production departments - Organising international couriers - Updating and maintaining the Digital Archive Database - Retrieving assets for exhibitions and client requests - Installing exhibitions - Uploading images to the Website - Managing incoming press and paperwork
- Sales, engaging with visitors - Event management - Marketing/PR – social networking, blogging, talking to contacts to gain attention, updating gallery website - Admin - guestlists, data entry, filing, stock takes - Future exhibition research and development - Exhibitions set up – hanging pictures, painting, stocking up - Artist Assistance - MarComms Materials – Press releases, Price lists, Case Studies
- Managing the Bow Arts & London Artist Quarter Website (a Drupal Based site) - Moderating content and user profiles - Drafting copy for articles and blogs - Admin - Researching events for London Artist Quarter listings - Social Networking - Facebook, Twitter etc. - Promoting the site as a community for the Arts in East London - Social Networking of The Nunnery Gallery - Promoting Exhibitions and Events at The Nunnery Gallery - Putting together Marketing programmes and schedules for new Exhibitions
Graphic Design History Media Studies