Illustrator and Designer. www.jasminsehra.com A diverse and focused creative. A strong team player and driven individual who is self motivated with excellent people and communication skills. A flexible and adaptable worker who is able to work with a range of artistic disciplines and within stringent deadlines and briefs. A keen learner of new skills and a pro-active creative who strives to understands core brand values. My work is consistent of typography and a range of illustration and design styles. Clients include Nike, Estee Lauder, MTV Europe, Levis, Converse, The Evening Standard.
- NHS X /TOGETHER COALITION COLOURING PAGECreated a colouring page for /TogetherCoalition and NHS in celebration of the NHS 72nd birthday on 5th July and to give thanks to all keyworkers and all those helping others during this pandemic. This page is downloadable from together.org.uk and can be customised and personlised for you to display in your windows!
- Levis UK How To Paint on Denim TutorialFilmed a ‘How to Paint On Denim’ tutorial at home for Levis UK socials. A tutorial to inspire others to get creative at home during lockdown. I also created a free alphabet template available for download on my website for customisations. The tutorial can be viewed on @levis_uk IGTV: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAiU3czFnXM/
+ View all
Visual Artist & DesignerJasmin Sehra
London, United KingdomFreelance
Portfolio: www.jasminsehra.com Currently working as a freelance artist and illustrator, open to commissions and collaborations. Clients include Estee Lauder, Nike, Converse, Levis, The Evening Standard, Tate, Mayor of London, UAL, Cartoon Network, Amnesty UK, Riposte Magazine. -Creative direction -Bespoke art and customisation -Typography and illustration -Host art and design workshops -Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and Final Cut Pro -Creating GIF's and moving image -SLR and analogue photography -Creating and editing artwork for web/ social media -Creative writing and blogging -Exhibited in the UK and overseas -Featured in documentaries and interviews in magazines including Mass Appeal, Crack Magazine, Refinery 29, BBC Asian Network, Gal-Dem Zine -Panel talks including London Fashion Weekend Festival with River Island, Cambridge University.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Tate Collective curated 20 women and non-binary artists, who created new work inspired by unsung women heroes from London's history. The artworks on display in public spaces for the month of October. I was commissioned to create artwork on Mala Sen, A writer, human rights activist who was also part of the British Black Panther movement, a womens rights campaigner. My piece was chosen to launch the project with situated on Brick lane, on The Old Truman Brewery. The project gained media attention including The Evening Standard, Timeout Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, The Times.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Multi-media Artist
- Digital Artist
- Pattern Design
- Digital Illlustration
- Portraiture Illustration/painting
- Painting Illustration
- Creative Writing/blogging
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Visual Communication
- Custom Typography
- Blog Writing