I am a London-based Creative, Producer and Art Director. I am a relentless creative who believes that the impossible is possible. Courage, curiosity and openness are my mottos. I studied Economics & Public Relations at the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland and a BA (Hons) in Performance: Design & Practice at Central Saint Martins, UAL and I recently graduated from the Master in Design for Art Direction at London College of Communication, UAL. I am also the co-founder of “Nine Dimensions”, a production company that specialises in branding, video and visual communication. www.jasminedhingra.com www.ninedimensionsproductions.com MY KEY SKILLS ARE: Experience in Film, Fashion, Advertising, Photography, Theatre, Music video, Event, Print & Online Creative & Art Direction Strong communicator & Solution oriented Managing Project Timelines & Delivering to Deadlines Team & Budget Management Use to work in a Face-Paced environment Multiple languages & Understanding of cultures Energetic & Passionate
- In Between and BeyondIn Between and Beyond portrays a contemporary Androgyny, following the journey of the protagonist from his birth as a man to his transformation to a non-binary person. It is a subtle and honest depiction that looks at a nuanced representation of non-binary gender identity, embracing and celebrating the beauty found in diversity.
- Violent and Tender - Official selection to Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2020Violent and Tender is a collaborative project between designer Lea Boberg and the production company Nine Dimensions directed by Filip Fredrik Haglund and creative director Jasmine Dhingra. Violent and Tender is a poetic film that expresses a dichotomy between Lea Boberg's garments and the poetry of Karin Boye. Drawing from Boye’s questioning of the self, the video explores the body in relation to identity, gender, the urban environment and the forces of nature.
- David by Night FlightMusic video Director & Choreography by Elizabeth Arifien Music Night Flight - Band Label CRC Records Dancers - Phoenix Tanner & Natalia Meksa Editor - Rob McGuire at Cut + Run Grade - Henry Howard Creative Producer - Jasmine Dhingra HMUA - Phoebe Kennard Stylist @evaneuburger Location Ugly Duck Rehearsals Studio Wayne McGregor
Projects credited in
- Lea Boberg - Violent and TenderViolent and Tender is a collaborative project between Nine Dimensions; director Filip Fredrik Haglund and creative director Jasmine Dhingra, and fashion designer Lea Boberg. It is a poetic film that creates a dichotomy between the designs by Lea Boberg and the poetry by Karin Boye. Drawing from Boye’s questioning of the self the video explores the body in relation to identity, gender, the urban environment and the forces of nature.
- 'DAVID'Director & Choreography by Elizabeth Arifien Music Night Flight - Band Label CRC Records Dancers - Phoenix Tanner & Natalia Meksa Editor - Rob McGuire at Cut + Run Grade - Henry Howard Creative Producer - Jasmine Dhingra HMUA - Phoebe Kennard Stylist @evaneuburger Location Ugly Duck Rehearsals Studio Wayne McGregor
Creative Director/ProducerNine Dimensions Productions
London, United KingdomFreelance
Full creative production from conception to execution Team Management up to 12 line reports. Production team management up to 15 person on set Design team management Founding: crowd-funding, art council grant, private stakeholders, pitching Budget management up to £500’000.- Post-production coordination with freelancer and third parties Promotion: live, print & social media Development of a professional network of talents
Associate Lecturer/Visiting PractionerCentral Saint Martins (UAL)
- London, United KingdomPart Time
Responsible for project delivery from brief to live date Supervision of timings & process: ensuring students follow process & best practice for production Bringing together all elements of production Coordination and support of workshops and lectures
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Fashion Production
- Art Production
- Film Directing
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Communication Skills
+ Show more