You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Curating new artworks with the gallery owner. • Being the primary contact for European artists we represent. • Planning exhibitions, fairs and events, and handling logistic. • Developing the key visuals and all communication materials: printed and online. • Updating our different profiles on art platforms and agendas. • Producing content frequently and animating our social medias. • Managing sales for private and corporate clients. • Looking for new opportunities to develop the gallery business and visibility locally and internationally. Achievements: • Hosted for 2 weeks the Swiss French street artist M. Chat in Hong Kong. Above the all coordination of the exhibition, she developed several projects to get visibility: 2 workshops and 4 murals including a monumental 13m x 13m painting, 26m above the ground. • Managed to reach 2500 views of the video production in the first 24h For reference: https://vimeo.com/158798258 • Attracted media attention including 3 in SCMP, the newspaper the most read in Hong Kong. • Exhibition opening reception: Attracted 60%+ more visitors than usual openings • The opening reception sold half of the collection.
• Developed website and all marketing online. • Created all printed communication and followed up production to ensure high quality. • Coordinated events and fares. • Developed sales materials, optimised and improved customers experience. Achievements: • Lead the new gallery opening • Developed an Art Photography collectors database in Hong Kong and in Europe • Organised, as an exceptional project, the exhibition of Picasso Printmaker, allowing the gallery to leverage their image
• Recruited and trained staff continuously on sales techniques and marketing tools. • Analysed sales, customers feedback / behaviour and impact of marketing OP • Defined and implemented the merchandising with the gallery managers and marketing team. • Managed the stock to have an efficient and sufficient offer in each gallery. • Supported logistic. • Worked with the marketing team to develop the right tools for the sales. • Managed budget and resources. Achievements: • Increased by 26%+ the sales on the Flagship gallery in 3 months • Opened 2 additional galleries in Hong Kong • Developed new processes, tools and sales skills helping each employee to improve his sales • Managed to decrease the stock by 36% • Improved the offer and the customer experience in each gallery
• Developed the full strategy and marketing plan for the galleries. • Analysed sales to implement the right marketing tools, events and sales speech. • Made sure we developed the appropriate merchandising and display. • Drove all the marketing operations and analyse the results. • Managed budget and resources. • Trained and recruited staff.
• Acted as the primary client relationship manager. • Developed business proposals for new and existing clients. • Audited and developed strategy, branding and communication campaigns. • Acted as a project manager to ensure timely execution of the work. • Coordinated editorial, design and digital teams on projects. • Acted as primary contact for all digital projects of the agency. • Helped to set up and develop Project Management processes and tools in-house.
• Managed website content team and conducted web campaigns for our different markets (averaged 280,000 visitors per month). • Created and rolled out marketing toolkits to the sales teams. • Responsible of all events and on/off line PR and communications. • Conducted the annual market study “E-Merchants Profile 2010” published by French Ministry of Finance and Economy. • Organised E-Commerce industry conferences, which helped further Oxatis’s business development objectives. • Developed partnerships with organizations like Coli Poste, PayPal, eBay, BNP, CIC • Developed teaching aids for the French Chamber of Commerce.
• Managed customer web and mobile site rollouts. • Consulted on multichannel sales strategy with a focus on mobile devices. • Worked with sales on RFPs and proof of concepts (POCs).
• Managed all digital content (web and mobile). • Oversaw new product development, channel strategies and business opportunities
Masters of Business Management at the Euromed Marseille School of Management. Major: international management and marketing at UQAM Montreal
Bachelor of Management, Business and IT at the Toulouse EGCI school