Do you really want to delete project Street artist M. Chat in Hong Kong?
Do you really want to hide project Street artist M. Chat in Hong Kong?
Do you really want to unhide project Street artist M. Chat in Hong Kong?
Do you really want to delete project Street artist agent and art event coordinator?
Do you really want to hide project Street artist agent and art event coordinator?
Do you really want to unhide project Street artist agent and art event coordinator?
• Curating new artworks with the gallery owner. • Being the primary contact for European artists we represent. • Planning exhibitions, fairs and events, and handling logistic. • Developing the key visuals and all communication materials: printed and online. • Updating our different profiles on art platforms and agendas. • Producing content frequently and animating our social medias. • Managing sales for private and corporate clients. • Looking for new opportunities to develop the gallery business and visibility locally and internationally. Achievements: • Hosted for 2 weeks the Swiss French street artist M. Chat in Hong Kong. Above the all coordination of the exhibition, she developed several projects to get visibility: 2 workshops and 4 murals including a monumental 13m x 13m painting, 26m above the ground. • Managed to reach 2500 views of the video production in the first 24h For reference: https://vimeo.com/158798258 • Attracted media attention including 3 in SCMP, the newspaper the most read in Hong Kong. • Exhibition opening reception: Attracted 60%+ more visitors than usual openings • The opening reception sold half of the collection.
• Developed website and all marketing online. • Created all printed communication and followed up production to ensure high quality. • Coordinated events and fares. • Developed sales materials, optimised and improved customers experience. Achievements: • Lead the new gallery opening • Developed an Art Photography collectors database in Hong Kong and in Europe • Organised, as an exceptional project, the exhibition of Picasso Printmaker, allowing the gallery to leverage their image
• Recruited and trained staff continuously on sales techniques and marketing tools. • Analysed sales, customers feedback / behaviour and impact of marketing OP • Defined and implemented the merchandising with the gallery managers and marketing team. • Managed the stock to have an efficient and sufficient offer in each gallery. • Supported logistic. • Worked with the marketing team to develop the right tools for the sales. • Managed budget and resources. Achievements: • Increased by 26%+ the sales on the Flagship gallery in 3 months • Opened 2 additional galleries in Hong Kong • Developed new processes, tools and sales skills helping each employee to improve his sales • Managed to decrease the stock by 36% • Improved the offer and the customer experience in each gallery
• Developed the full strategy and marketing plan for the galleries. • Analysed sales to implement the right marketing tools, events and sales speech. • Made sure we developed the appropriate merchandising and display. • Drove all the marketing operations and analyse the results. • Managed budget and resources. • Trained and recruited staff.
• Acted as the primary client relationship manager. • Developed business proposals for new and existing clients. • Audited and developed strategy, branding and communication campaigns. • Acted as a project manager to ensure timely execution of the work. • Coordinated editorial, design and digital teams on projects. • Acted as primary contact for all digital projects of the agency. • Helped to set up and develop Project Management processes and tools in-house.
• Managed website content team and conducted web campaigns for our different markets (averaged 280,000 visitors per month). • Created and rolled out marketing toolkits to the sales teams. • Responsible of all events and on/off line PR and communications. • Conducted the annual market study “E-Merchants Profile 2010” published by French Ministry of Finance and Economy. • Organised E-Commerce industry conferences, which helped further Oxatis’s business development objectives. • Developed partnerships with organizations like Coli Poste, PayPal, eBay, BNP, CIC • Developed teaching aids for the French Chamber of Commerce.
• Managed customer web and mobile site rollouts. • Consulted on multichannel sales strategy with a focus on mobile devices. • Worked with sales on RFPs and proof of concepts (POCs).
• Managed all digital content (web and mobile). • Oversaw new product development, channel strategies and business opportunities
Masters of Business Management at the Euromed Marseille School of Management. Major: international management and marketing at UQAM Montreal
Bachelor of Management, Business and IT at the Toulouse EGCI school