I'm a writer with a first class degree and passion for creativity. Currently, I volunteer for The Music Flow, an online magazine. I write gig reviews and have a monthly travel playlist series. I am always looking for writing opportunities and experience within a creative field. In the future, I would like to work in film production.
- Seed.'Seed is a community dedicated to celebrating storytelling'. Recently, I contributed to a thought-provoking creative writing project. After being sent an image, I wrote my interpretation in less than 100 words. After exploring and creating my character's world, I had written just a 'seed' of the story.
Projects credited in
- Jess Duncan5 am. Al stands outside the prison by his car. Three hours until his shift starts, but he's been here all night. He coughs up dark, thick phlegm. It clogs his throat, some days he lets it. The summer sun is rising, warming the twisted wire. One eye on the entrance. One eye on his watch. Cold. She had felt so cold, just like the bars of the cells within. Al moves closer. Impatient. 5 pm will come too quickly. His car will be waiting for him. It will always be there, just like the memory of her.2
Social Media and Content ExecutiveMoxie and Mettle
- Bristol, United KingdomFull Time
- Used the content management system, WordPress, to update and post content on our website, ensuring good SEO practice (metadata/ tags) and readability. - Regularly monitored analytics to track website and social engagement. - Helped maintain our website to ensure efficiency. - Wrote job adverts and posted them on social media to encourage candidates to apply. - Regularly created content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. - Selected engaging images using Unsplash for all platforms and formatted posts in Canva. I also created short videos using Movavi Video Editor. - Interviewed entrepreneurs for our blog as part of a planned series of posts. - Used the CRM system Capsule to record and set tasks. I also used Trello and Dropbox to manage projects. - Marketing automation and experience with B2B/ B2B communications. - Regularly engaged with potential clients/ candidates building relationships and collecting feedback.
Temporary Operations AssistantAbercrombie and Kent
- Cheltenham, United KingdomFull Time
- Used the software ‘Travel Studio’ to plan holidays for high-end/ celebrity clients. - Handled confidential and sensitive information professionally. - Overcame language barriers ensuring excellent communication.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Content Creation
- Creative Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Event Admin