- Emily Wratten Dance FitnessEmily Wratten Dance Fitness is a company built around their customers, offering a range of classes that aim to get everyone moving. A clean typographic approach was taken so the focus on the information delivered is clear, simple and easy to digest. This was paired with the splashes of the brand colour turquoise, used on the logo and imagery to create an impactful brand identity which is instantly recognisable among competitors. The branding was rolled out across both print and digital marketing
- Digital NativesDigital Natives are a content creative agency who live and breathe online content, new tech, social trends and digital innovation. I was asked to re-design their website to reflect these values and showcase their work. The result is a beautiful and easy-to-use responsive site brought to life with simple animations and parallax elements.
- TLQ MagazineCLIENT: SMACK agency I worked in a small team at SMACK as the design and production partner of TLQ – a quarterly iPad magazine by thought leaders and for thought leaders. I helped create a truly interactive experience for the reader incorporating video covers, real-time design, animations and dynamic smart buttons, pushing design boundaries that are typical to this industry. TLQ Magazine has been nominated for several awards: DIGITAL MAGAZINE AWARDS 2013 News and Business Magazine of the Year: Winner Launch of the Year: Finalist THE LOVIE AWARDS 2013 Best iPad Magazine: Shortlist Watch the promo for TLQ Magazine here: http://vimeo.com/50817108
- That SaidThat Said is a copywriting partnership based in Hackney, Anne and Bethan. They required a logo, branding and new website to reflect the confidence of their personality – young, creative and friendly, but ultimately professional. The result is a clean and striking look and feel which compliments the simplicity of the website.
- Dunhill – AW14 Digital LookbookCLIENT: Digital Natives With Digital Natives, we re-created Dunhill’s premium, beautifully crafted look book in a digital form. The result was a beautifully designed and developed digital look book featuring; a scrolling gallery featuring all four collections, an automated ‘Personal Shopper’ function and product zoom, allowing users to get closer to the garments than ever before. The use of full bleed imagery allowed the beautiful photography to stay as hero whilst stacking the images in threes, combining form and function into a responsive build across desktop, tablets and mobile.
+ View all
Creative Lead (Maternity Cover)Smack Agency
- London, United KingdomFreelance
The maternity cover role encompassed some of the Creative Director’s management duties as well as taking on some of the workload. Across a range of projects from digital to print, duties included: NEW BUSINESS Working closely with the directors and accounts team to: · Deliver design proposals · Estimate days to complete each part of the proposal · Attend pitches and meetings with clients as required DAY TO DAY · Lead and manage all members of the design team · Overseeing all designs projects from conceptualisation through to delivery · Responsibility to ensure that all UX and Design requirements were delivered to a high standard and on time. · Making decisions for the design team and in collaboration with the directors.
Digital DesignerSmack Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
SMACK are a creative digital agency based in the heart of Covent Garden pooling their design, development and social media and strategic expertise to provide fresh digital marketing solutions. As the Creative Designer for SMACK, I worked across a wide variety of digital projects including: - Website Design (responsive, parallax, mobile) - Facebook Apps - Digital Publishing for tablet and mobile - Mobile Apps - Email Newsletters - Online Marketing - Illustration / Infographics - Branding - Animation - Wireframing - UX / UI Working closely with a Development team meant that I have knowledge of the process between design and development in digital projects. My basic understanding of HTML and CSS gave me an advantage to understand the development process and excel as a digital designer. One of my favourite challenges at SMACK was producing digital iPad magazines for TLQ (a quarterly magazine for thought leaders) and Skylife (Inflight magazine for Turkish Airlines). I helped create truly interactive experiences for the readers incorporating video covers, real-time design, animations and dynamic smart buttons - pushing my skills in user experience and user interface. Most notably TLQ magazine which has been nominated and won several awards. Brands I have worked on at SMACK include: - Aston Martin - EasyJet - Lenovo - Karcher - Plan UK
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Interface Design
- Web Design
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Information Architecture
- UX Consultancy
+ Show more