You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Adriëlle intimates?
Do you really want to delete project Ethical Fashion Forum?
Do you really want to delete project Louis Goldstein Kersen?
Do you really want to delete project Achten Fashion Group?
My name is Jessica van Twuiver and I'm a professional graphic designer and social entrepreneur living in London. I have graduated first class in Fashion Promotion & Imaging at UCA and also completed a Graphic Design course in The Netherlands. My ethical lingerie brand Adriëlle intimates which I developed in university has made me a finalist in the Creative Challenge competition, had me featured at Graduate Fashion Week 2014 and shortlisted for the ethical award. I am now working on making the brand ready to launch into the world. I am also currently looking for creative part-time or freelance opportunities in the London area. My skills lie predominantly with working with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. I love illustration, researching trends and brands, traveling, yoga, mediation, reading, food, health and more.
• Design & development of collections • Sourcing materials & contacting suppliers • Managing production • Creating business plan & presentations • Liaising and communicating with advisers • Branding, graphics, social media and web design • Research trends, industry developments, competitors and inspirational brands • Attend trade shows, talks, workshops and webinars
• Designing of business plan, presentations and brochures • Event support
Welcome attendants, provide information, attend talks and discussions
• Assisting the VM designer & VM team • Creating digital visualisations • Assisting with development of VM new store concept • Styling & photography of mannequins • Styling Head Quarters • In store Visual Merchandising
• Designing logos, websites, illustrations and more • Contact with clients
• Making trend boards to promote their products to customers • Trend researching • Sample photography & labelling
• Contacting Dutch companies • Managing database • Working with spreadsheets • Working with daily targets • Communicating with manager and colleagues
• Processing hand drawn technical drawings in Illustrator • Processing photo references into Illustrator drawings • Designing of shoes (shape & colour) • Designing of labels, tags & illustrations • Designing promotional materials and catalogues
Designing promotional materials, websites, magazines, illustrations and more
Fashion Promotion & Imaging
Fashion & Trends