- Brighton themed murals - Pavilion and Peace StatueThree pieces for this very interesting co-marketing space in Brighton: the client wanted to make a big statement with the Royal Pavilion painting on the back wall of their reception area. To the right of this we added a peek into the Pavilion Gardens, and to the left, Hove's famous Peace Statue. All in acrylics and emulsions, and designed to complement the high-end styling of the refurbishment.
- Er...what’s a Questing Beast?Moonlit forests and dragons, no problem. ‘Questing Beast’, however, required some guidance from the client and a bit of research. Once armed with the necessary knowledge I was able to work from the client’s brief to develop this design incorporating all the elements requested - including a hidden dragon, a startled hare and an over-ripe slice of Brie. Definitely one of the most interesting and entertaining commissions to come my way. Acrylic onto marine ply for installation on an outside wall.
- Garden view muralA basement level window recess was the perfect place to recreate the client’s beloved garden view from their previous home. Painting into the reveals allowed for even more depth, and there was room for the cat too. This is why I love small bespoke projects - working with the client to make something truly personal. Medium - Liquitex acrylics.
Mural PainterClarissa Parish Murals
- Saint-Nazaire, FranceFreelance
Large scale mural painting onboard the Harmony of the Seas cruise ship during the later stages of its construction in dock. Working with oil-based paints, mostly outside on upper decks. Working to a fairly simple design but in physically challenging conditions on a very busy construction site.
Mural ArtistBrighton and Hove City Council
- Hove, United KingdomFreelance
(Not continuous) Series of mural commissions for the council, to cover a number of walls on one of their estates with paintings depicting local landmarks. Traditional style and materials - acrylic and masonry paints applied by brush to a variety of brick walls, doors and panels. For each mural I submitted sketch designs for approval. The brief was to brighten gloomy walkways and deter graffiti - this has been largely successful. A solo project, so useful experience in planning as well as the design work, practical considerations and painting.
+ Show more
- Acrylic Painting
- Ink Drawing
- Mural Painting
- Mural Design
- Sign Painting
- Scenic Painter
- Prop Making
- Animal Drawing