Hello, i'm Joao Mestre, Portuguese by birth and citizen of the world by choice. i'm based in Lisbon, Portugal but i work all around the globe. On the last couple years i've collaborated with companies such as AKQA, Adidas & Sapient to name a few on creating Design Systems, Campaign Art DIrection, Illustration and Products. I've also been active locally by handing over my skills to small cultural initiatives and helping jump-start new brands. I'm 29 years old and i'm my little girl super hero.
- Adidas Product Experience PageAdidas already captures product-centric campaign content for most channels. Extending content plans beyond Product Landing Page into Product Experience Page product imagery is the quickest route to improving the product experience. Adidas to work with BU Content Planners to brief agencies on additional deliverables - alternate product views showcasing technologies, features & benefits. Shooting on-set at main campaigns ensures a seamless product experience across all digital touchpoints, from en
- Louis Vuitton XEarly 2019 I was invited to work together with STINK PARIS on a pitch for the creation of the identity for the most important LOUIS VUITTON exhibition of 2019. LOUIS VUITTON X is an exhibition that celebrates the collaborations of LV. In the end I came out with a strong conceptual identity that represents both Louis Vuitton and the genesis of what a collaboration is. (this project was a pitch proposal, I didn't won the pitch but still think that the work can stand on its own.)
- Stokr.ioSTOKR is an online platform that educates, tokenizes, and engages communities to connect the world's brightest minds with the investment capital to make a better future. STOKR is simple and unique, strong but playful, young, and confident. The use of red, blue, and white in big color blocks, creates a visual flow that plays and guides the user throughout the experience. A strong typeface, together with a unique iconography, adds even more personality to the brand. Smart and straightforward layou
- Surfout Portugal 2019SURFOUT PORTUGAL is what we would call a Web-Summit for the surfing community, connecting brands and inspiring surf entrepreneurs. We were in charge to develop the visual identity for the 2019 edition which had “SURF TO GATHER” as the motto. Following that idea we created a set of 3 posters with double meaning that express the idea of surfing as a way to gather emotions, thrills and in this case partnerships
- LaLiga 90th AnniversaryTo celebrate the 90th anniversary of LaLiga i worked with Partners in Lisbon to create the visuals for the launching campaign. The main goal was to unify all the dialects of Spain in one single language that would become the language of football. Also the LaLiga anthem would be written on the new born language and sang by spanish football players that represent each of the areas with different dialects.
+ View all
Founder / Design DirectorT-S.CO
Lisbon, PortugalFull Time
Alongside all the projects i do across the globe i also run my own studio in Lisbon, handing over my skills to small cultural initiatives and helping jump-start new brands.
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- Graphic Design
- UI Desgin
- Creative Direction
- Brand Design
- Digital Design
- Brand Strategy
- Editorial Design
- Interaction Design