I am a 3rd year Film, Photography and Media student at the University of Leeds. I am currently working on freelance projects ranging from animation to film production. I am manager of www.pltform.co.uk, a production collective I created whilst in my 2nd year of study which deals with raising awareness to a variety of social issues, releasing video content and articles on a regular basis.
- A Few Words On Body PositivityFat. The word is most commonly used as an insult. To catalyse anxiety, self consciousness and feelings of inadequacy. Why is our society obsessed with what we look like and the body shapes we hold? As such the recent power of the body positivity movement is here to make people of all shapes and sizes feel beautiful and valuable. This short video created for PLTFORM, details the rising body positivity movement and its important. The video was scripted, directed, filmed, edited and animated by my
- We Are Manchester - Spoken Word Poetry AnimationAn 2D animation accompanying a beautiful spoken word tribute to the lives lost in the Manchester Terror Attack, performed by Jude Sheridan. The animation combines a variety of 2D animated techniques and kinetic typography. All illustrations created and designed by myself.
- The Word's Out (Two Part Spoken Word Documentary)The love child of poetry and rap, Spoken Word is becoming an increasingly popular facet for young adults to express themselves. With an surplus of rising talent, who turn their feelings into well-crafted works of art, Spoken Word poets use their skills to provide commentary on topics ranging from relationships to racism. At times sharing the most personal details of their lives, with packed out audiences. This two part documentary follows Jojo Tizard as she looks into the art of Spoken Word, ex
- Illustrations for PLTFORM articles.PLTFORM is a is a student led production collective based in London and Leeds, which I created during my time at university. Below are a series of graphics and illustrations which I created for articles about a variety of social issues which can be found on the site. The illustrations were created using Adobe Illustrator.
- What is Grief?Created this animation for Sibling Support Uk, a charity which works to support children who have had siblings pass away. The animation uses the Tonkins Model of Grief to explain to children how they may be feeling during this time. The animation was created using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
+ View all
VideographerThe University of Leeds
- Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
Hired to create a video for the psychology department detailing a recent research project surrounding mental wellbeing in teenagers.
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Abode Premiere
- 2D Animation
- Adobe After Effects