Editor and writer with over ten years experience working in industrial B2B publications. Currently managing editor at Electronic Specifier and contributing editor for Startups Magazine
- Harnessing the spark of innovation - Startups Magazine Issue #19Electrocomponents’ first foray into the startup world was with the launch of its DesignSpark community nearly a decade ago. Since then, the brand, along with the company’s other ‘Innovation Enablers’ have become an integral port of call for makers, startups and new businesses. We caught up with Mike Bray, Group Lead - Innovation, R&D and DesignSpark at Electrocomponents to find out more.
- Bringing the past to life - Startups Magazine Issue #19Experience Heritage, based in York, delivers immersive and interactive heritage displays, digital models, web and mobile apps and modified images for heritage groups, museums and private owners using the latest digital technologies. Specialising not only in the creation of digital visualisations but also archaeology and research. We caught up with Founder, Bethany Watrous, to find out more.
- VC funding – not a silver bulletTech Nation’s ‘The future UK tech built’ 2021 report, published earlier this year, revealed that the UK currently sits third in the world for venture capital (VC) investment in tech companies, behind only China and the US, with $15bn pledged last year. Great news for the UK’s emerging businesses, right? Well, Simon Philips, CEO of ScaleUp Capital, tells a different story.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Startups Magazine no.19In this issue we focus in on startup hotspot Vancouver, speak to co-working spaces all across the UK about their plans to reopen and Othership tell us how to pick the right workspace for you. Our startup focus is all about edtech. Read the full issue at startupsmagazine.co.uk/magazines1
- Startups Magazine no.17Topics covered include: Which finance option is right for your business? Covering a number of the key options for startups from experts in their fields we look at Angel, Crowdfunding, Loans, VC Investment. Startup Stories also include a number of key fintech startups. Read more on startupsmagazine.co.uk/magazines2
+ Show more
- Editing Copy
- Feature Articles
- News Editing
- Interview Transcribing