Editor and writer with over ten years experience working in industrial B2B publications. Currently managing editor at Electronic Specifier and contributing editor for Startups Magazine
- VC funding – not a silver bulletTech Nation’s ‘The future UK tech built’ 2021 report, published earlier this year, revealed that the UK currently sits third in the world for venture capital (VC) investment in tech companies, behind only China and the US, with $15bn pledged last year. Great news for the UK’s emerging businesses, right? Well, Simon Philips, CEO of ScaleUp Capital, tells a different story.
- A professional network for young people - Startups Magazine Issue #18Uptree has not only been designed as a professional careers platform and network to help young people get started in the world of work, find work experience, apprenticeships etc, but also to democratise the entire careers education process. The work Uptree have been doing also won Tamsin Dewhurst the Founder of the Year award at our very own Hustle Awards 2020. We caught up with her to find out more.
- Perfecting the work/life ethic - Startups Magazine Issue #18As we all know by now, the road to startup success can be a dangerous one fraught with hazards, and success can often come at a price. Someone who knows that more than most is speaker, CEO, entrepreneur and executive coach, Daryl Woodhouse.
- The future of 5G: disruptions, opportunities and a look aheadThe communications industry is changing rapidly in all directions. Disruption in the 5G ecosystem, lower barriers to participation, and new technologies all require novel approaches. Several leaders from the 5G ecosystem recently gathered to explore the challenges, opportunities, and industry dynamics created by network disaggregation; answer some of the big questions around designing and building disruptive network architectures; and discuss business strategies for the future of 5G. Joe Bush re
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Startups Magazine no.19In this issue we focus in on startup hotspot Vancouver, speak to co-working spaces all across the UK about their plans to reopen and Othership tell us how to pick the right workspace for you. Our startup focus is all about edtech. Read the full issue at startupsmagazine.co.uk/magazines1
- Startups Magazine no.17Topics covered include: Which finance option is right for your business? Covering a number of the key options for startups from experts in their fields we look at Angel, Crowdfunding, Loans, VC Investment. Startup Stories also include a number of key fintech startups. Read more on startupsmagazine.co.uk/magazines2
+ Show more
- Editing Copy
- Feature Articles
- News Editing
- Interview Transcribing