I am a highly motivated filmmaker with a passion for creating new and exciting content through engaging storytelling. I have been working in video production for over eight years and I’m currently a freelance self-shooting director and editor. Throughout my career, I have worked with a broad range of clients from small independent businesses to well known international companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Santander, Max Factor and Channel 4. I have used a variety of broadcast cameras, such as the Sony FS7, A7SII, Canon C100, C300 and a range of Canon DSLR's. On shoots, I have extensive experience with recording and monitoring sound, both external and internal, to the camera being used as well as lighting interviews and scenery with both tungsten and LED setups. I am also more than comfortable using sliders and dollies with tracking and jibs. I own a Sony A7SII with a range of lenses, two LED panels, shotgun and radio microphones with a Zoom H4n audio recorder. I also recently purchased a pop up green screen that’s easy to travel with. I can work remotely on site or from home using my MacBook Pro. I edit to a high professional standard in Premiere and can colour grade using Premiere’s Lumetri effect and the plugin Magic Bullet. I have a great understanding of After Effects and producing graphical elements to enhance the quality of my videos and can use Photoshop and Illustrator to a good standard. Piecing together the narrative to the videos I work on is an absolute joy and it’s the process of a videos production that I enjoy the most as the story is everything to me and the success to creating a great video. During my career I have worked through some high pressure situations, juggling multiple projects in all stages of production and working to tight deadlines. I am a friendly and approachable person and can work well independently or within a group at every stage of a videos production. I hope you will consider me for future projects and I hope to hear from you.
- Lifestyle Bids - TV CommercialIn May 2018 I directed and filmed this TV commercial for Lifestyle Bids. The unique auction platform wanted a commercial that was simple and to the point, so a sit-down interview in a modern contemporary setting with Nicky, a multiple winner through the website was just what the brand needed.
- Hymans & Robertson - My Pension Today - Corporate DramaBrave Spark Media asked me to direct this corporate drama on behalf of Hyman & Roberston. This video highlights their new online pension platform 'Go' and how it will benefit their employees to monitor how much they're contributing to their pensions.
- Dogs Trust - How to train your dog to wait at a doorwayAs part of the Dogs Trust Dog School Youtube channel, I was commissioned by Media Zoo to produce a video for the Dogs Trust on how to train your dog to wait patiently at doorways. I worked on this project from pre=production all the way through to post-production.
- OhhhMarmaladeOhhhMarmalade is my Youtube channel where I review video games and movies! I write, produce, direct and edit each episode. I've collaborated with a few other Youtuber's in the past and have employed freelance motion graphic designers to create the branding and more complex graphical elements.
Self Shooting Director & EditorFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
Managing projects and contributing on corporate dramas, branded content and corporate videos for various production companies, charities and well-known companies such as the NHS and Max Factor.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Collaborating with in house motion graphic artists and creative directors to produced original visually stylised video content, from corporate videos to company promos.
+ Show more
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Colour Grading
- Corperate Video
- Promotional Videos