A diligent and self-motivated project manager offering 10 years’ experience in a wide range of strategic and innovative events. Having reached national level in multiple sports I have always been driven by specific goals, and delivering multi-disciplined projects within the Sporting and Musical arena. I embrace every challenge and enjoy working under pressure to execute projects with effectiveness.
· Managing six concessions and store teams across the UK · Incentivizing teams and driving ROI per site (Selfridges Machester £6,000 weekly takings / Selfridges London £17,500 weekly takings) · Weekly targets, hiring talent, managing 30+ staff · Successfully created co-working relationships with Conran, Selfridges, Fenwick, Illum Sweden, Maison & Objet Paris, New York Now · Projected to beat our previous Christmas target for 2019 (December 2018 £160K / December 2019 projected £240K) Shop on Wheels campaign: The SOW is a revolving retail unit that can be fully functional and operate at any given moment across the world.
· Working with in-house departments’ critical paths (E-Comm, Graphics, Visual Merchandise, Finance) · Managing teams and their workload, assigned corrective briefs and projects in a balanced approach · Project lead on campaigns such as Design Week, ‘Mobile Shop’ and Boileroom · Controlled workflow from Creative, Development to Production · Effectively co-developed a start-up into a multi-million pound brand Boileroom campaign: Boileroom’s platform connects club culture to the wider world through online videos and events. Our collaboration with an established musical platform propelled us into new territories.
· Driving new business and being the forefront of business development · Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and leading the work of a team to achieve specific goals under tight timescales and budgets. · Project management to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints
· Launched the brand in 2014 and was instrumental in its development to deliver a positive change in people’s wellbeing · Driving sales and growth of the business; we had 3 UK outlets in London and an office of 30 in Soho within four years · Returned in 2017 to manage concessions and relationships with Selfridges, Ham Yard Hotel and St Paul’s · Controlled workflow from Creative, Development to Production
· Managing project lifecycle, event co-ordination and event delivery · Establishing, developing and leading the relationship between the agency and sub-contractors i.e Universities and Production teams · Controlled the logistical workflow of the project and budgets · Built a strong book of contacts within the Music and Events sectors UP&GO Australian Breakfast Drink campaign: We launched Up&Go into UK territories through youth activation focused at the importance of student’s health & wellbeing.
· Owned contractual rights for Oxford & Cambridge Varsity events (Rugby 25,000 attendance & Polo 10,000 attendance) · Managed and delivered events for 72 UK stores (150K - 200K budgets) · Managed critical paths and project lifecycles for peak campaigns resulting in year-on-year increased budgets, which grew the event portfolio for Jack Wills · Creative control of the Jack Wills music platform that reached all touch points; in-store playlist, events, web, social media to customer service and Head Office · Worked closely with sub-contractors (Smyle Production, Music Agencies/Labels) · Launched 10 stores on the East Coast of America. (Vermont, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, Boston). · Launched JW social media channels: +700K Twitter + 500K Facebook followers received over a 8-year period Activation campaign results: Polo: 100K budget, 120K ROI, 10K students, 100K+ social media views/downloads. Rugby: 150K budget, 110K ROI, 8K students, 100K+ social media views/downloads. BUSC: 175K budget, 115K ROI, 6K students, 130K+ social media views/downloads. Horse Box: 300K budget, 215K ROI across all stores, 300K video hits/downloads.