I am passionate about design and I love what I do. I draw a lot of inspiration from the illustrative side of graphic design which has given me a certain flair with a love of strong colours. I believe in sustainable design and using design to tackle issues, with a strong belief that design can play a part in changing the world to create a better future. Contact me: email@example.com
- A Thin Line to ExtinctionA Thin Line to Extinction is a project that raises awareness for animals that are alive but are coming close to extinction, mainly due to the impact humans have had on earth. Using printing processes, the animals are reflected in a way where we can barely see them to interact with the audience. If we do not act soon to save these animals, they will fade out of existence.
- Pasta PackagingA concept idea for Asda supermarkets own brand of pasta packaging. Currently sold in plastic packaging, my concept offers a more sustainable solution that will brighten up the pasta isle. Every different pasta shape will display a different colour with an alternative view of the chef.
- The A-Z of JellyfishA quirky & fun design project representing 26 things that jellyfish look like . Hundreds of jellyfish wash up on beaches every year which led to me starting to take photos of them. This allowed me to realise how different they look and helped me to create an unusual project of everything a jellyfish looks like.
- Save Our OceansA project designed to get children interested in cleaning up our oceans. All designed to be placed at Pembrey beach in Burry Port. To entice children to place their rubbish in bins, the buddy bin system was created. With four sea creatures who have mutated to become sea monsters who thrive on eating plastics and trash that keep the oceans rubbish free. They are designed to be interactive, with each of them having different catchphrases that are spoken each time rubbish is placed in to them. With
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Swansea College of Art, UWTSD, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignGraphic Design BA (Hons) at Swansea College of Art UWTSD prepares students for diverse creative futures in the widening world of visual communication. We pride ourselves in nurturing students in a friendly environment. We initiate a diverse range of graphic challenges and help guide the students’ response to these challenges by supporting individual aspirations and recognising personal potential. Our students attain both digital excellence and skills in traditional areas including Letterpress an18
Graphic DesignerFIRE lab at Swansea University
Swansea, United KingdomFreelance
FIRE lab are a Freshwater Interdisciplinary Research and Engagement group based at Swansea University. I work alongside the team to create visuals to share their research work with others in a fun and creative way.
- Abobe Illustrator
- Graphic Communication
- Graphic Design
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design