After 4 years in business development, I realised 2 things : - I like human relationships, - Selling a product or a service that I like & believe in, is essential. Today, I am 25, I want to work in a company that will give me the opportunity to do diversify my tasks in marketing, and community management.
- The opening of a restaurantWhen I was working for Sodexo (restauration), I answered to calls for bids and won it, but this just a beginning. You have to organize the opening of your restaurant : call your suppliers (for the dishes, the food, etc). You also have to prepare the teams that will be the staff of the restaurant or will come as a support for the opening. You have to elaborate the menus with the chef, create them on Photoshop, make some nice flyers for the opening. In total, we opened 7 restaurants in the South of France
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Business Development, developing new clients relationships : 3 final clients & 1 advisory company, - Manage an existing clients portfolio : 2 final clients, 4 advisory companies, 1 big four, - Head hunting : identifying, calling and meeting candidates, - Coach, build long-term relationship with the candidates during the entire life-cycle process: 6 placed candidates, >£70 000 of turnover, - Community-Management through social media : LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Marseille, FranceFull Time
- Answer calls for tenders : signature of 6 private & public contracts, - Organize the opening of 7 restaurants, - Create and develop a snacking offer.
+ Show more
- Business Development
- Community Management
Master in Business ManagementKedge Business School
- Marseille, France
- Courses: Finance, Entrepreneurship, Economy, Project Management, Organisation Management, English Business, Negotiation, Spanish. - Academic exchange in Renmin University of China, in Suzhou (4 months), - University Thesis ”Eco-Design”.