Postgraduate MA Marketing Communications student, with international experience in the UK. Strong creative and logical mind developed through academic studies and professional experience. Produced IMC campaigns for brand Innocent and created visual materials. Looking for career opportunities in marketing sector.
• Assisted in managing the exhibition in Birmingham ‘A place in the sun’ • Designed brochures and produced videos for residential properties • Assisted managing social media & email marketing • Vender management • Liaised with celebrity shooting crew
• Assisted video shooting for a cosmetic brand • Created Motion Graphic videos for a competition campaign • Brainstormed with creative team for a beverage brand • Created an online campaign within an Internship Programme • Produced an agency showreel video Served Anchor, Neutrogena, Pepsi
• Designed Key Visual Ads and other Out Of Home Ad materials • Designed Main Visual images for a launch event
• Designed Out Of Home Ads • Assisted in the Logo design for an Ad campaign • Executed Key Visual Ads design • Subtitled TV Commercials Served Sephora, Qoros, Johnnie Walker, Dulux, Minute Maid
• Graduated with Merit • Projects: a. Individual IMC Project: Innocent - First Class Nutrition b. Group IMC Project: ZSL London Zoo c. Group Digital Marketing & Branding Campaign: British Airways d. Group Advertising Campaign: Levi’s - LIVE IN LEVI’S e. Group Public Relations Project: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story