I have just completed my undergraduate degree studying BA International Development at the University of Leeds. I attended the University of California, Santa Barbara for a year prior to starting at Leeds. Whilst abroad, I developed a passion for cinematography, storytelling and the action sports community. Combining these interests, I ended my degree by writing a dissertation that examines the capability of action sports as tools for development. Consequently, I’m now driven to pursue a career that engages with the world of action sports to help inspire and motivate others. In my spare time, I enjoy pursuing my own personal cinematography and photography projects to help push my creative energy.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Produced detailed note taking support to students suffering from disabilities • Developed strong customer service skills • Refined the skill of accurately and concisely capturing information under time pressure • Managed time effectively to balance work alongside my own final-year studies
• Responsible for maintaining and operating the Facebook and Instagram pages for EXTREME, sharing content to the online audience of over 4.1 million people • Organised meetings with clients and answered phone calls • Used social media analytics tools to track data and present to the company weekly • Involved with producing ideas for short films to pitch to Stanley, Black + Decker, Dewalt and Craftsman tools • Worked on a project proposal, in conjunction with Horwath HTL, to the Rwandan government to promote Rwanda as an extreme tourism destination
• Received exposure to handling an annual income of more than £65,000 and overarching executive responsibility for club related purchases totalling £80,000 • Liaised with third party businesses and organisations such as Red Bull, Wasteland Ski and DGTL Concepts to develop a scope of work, negotiate fees and supervise deliverables • Managed communications via social media and e-mails • Maintained a high quality media output for the club including both photos and videos to an online audience of approximately 13,000 people
• Made and processed invoices • Dealt with currency conversions and database management • Responsible for the assembly and testing of products, as well as packaging and distribution
• Responsible for the assembly and testing of products, as well as packaging and distribution • Involved in creating a new stock-level system
• Explored the challenges of global development • Studied how the competing challenges of inequality, poverty reduction, economic growth and social development are negotiated and contested, alongside ways in which people and institutions respond to these challenges.