i’m a strategist and researcher, with a focus on culture and community. i use data and stories to better understand people, challenging brands to recentre their work in their audience. my work centres young people, marginalised groups, and radical social purpose. so far, i've worked with eBay, Pinterest, Teach First, NHS, Lovebox Festival, Converse, ICMP, Stormzy, Queer Student Awards, DLT, Samm Henshaw, UAL, Mental Health Foundation, Hype Collective, and more. i also head up strategy at my own creative agency, archtype.
- #youthcertified #passiton, "Hot House Week" with NHS Organ Donor, 23red & Joined Up Thinkingwe brought together five amazing young creatives who'd never worked in-agency before (Sofia, Merle, Hillary, Jonathan and Stafi) to create a nationwide campaign targeting 16-17 year olds about the change-in-law for organ donation in england. for more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2TdQY4j.
- organ donation: "Joined Up Thinking" x "NHS Blood and Transplant"with help of young black creatives, we're encouraging conversations about organ donation amongst black communities in "North London", and the "UK" at large. find out more here: https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/news-media/news/writer-who-received-transplant-as-a-teenager-to-speak-at-organ-donation-event-next-month
- "Making Waves", a "Joined Up Thinking" events series.youth conference showcasing young bame talent in society. includes "Making Waves" (jan 2017), "Making Waves: Staying Above Water" (jul 2017) and "Making Waves: You CAN Be!" (jul 2018). for more information, please visit joinedupthinking.uk.com/our-work.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Joined Up Thinking - Youth Conference - 'Making Waves'Making Waves w/@joinedupthink - Joined Up Thinking JUT - 'is a Community Interest Company (not for profit organisation) that empowers young people through mentoring, to be the best they can regardless of race, culture or gender. We believe that by working together - being our brother's or sister's keeper, we can enable and encourage others to stand out and reach their full potential'. This was a JUT event with many guest speakers and myself where I spoke about my unique approach to consultanc
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h159
- Hype Collective - #HypeMerchHype Collective, a student marketing agency, needed merch for their team of student brand ambassadors. It had to look fashionable enough that everyone would wear it, but simple enough that everyone could wear it. This is what we created. For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Website coming soon: archtype.co.uk.1
- Days Like This Brunch - #DLTLDN MerchOne of the biggest and best black-owned events in London, Days Like This (DLT) Brunch, needed their own merch for their summer run of events. They wanted to represent their city, London, and show they're taking over. This is what we made. For more information, please contact us on email@example.com. Website coming soon: archtype.co.uk.2
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Event Curation
- Digital Marketing
- Research Insight
- Campaign Strategy
- Strategic Partnerships
- Merchandise Planning
- Creative Research
- Youth Engagement
- Social Impact