Check out my website for all my work. Currently Editor Special Request, Editor Red Bull, Features Editor le cool, UK Editor 'SUP, founder Pavement Licker. I speak to interesting people & write/film what they say.
- Features Editor le coolAs Features Editor for le cool London I make sure to commission and interview a cover artist (photographer, illustrator, designer etc) each week. I also find and interview people who do interesting things to go in each week’s publication to our 50,000 readers. I like these interviews. From bar owners to famous graffiti artists, to Vice’s global-editor-in-chief to an actor from The Human Centipede II, they’re all interesting.
- Managing Editor 1948 MagazineNike asked ‘SUP to produce a brand new magazine to show case their forthcoming collections as well as celebrate their concept store 1948 in Shoreditch, their collaborators and the creativity in the area. I was Managing Editor for this, commissioning, editing, interviewing, setting up shoots, running shoots etc. It was a great success.
- Head of Artist Partnerships - O2 Academy TVArranging all the interviews, fancams and merchandise giveaways for the award winning online channel. Check out the link below to see them all,. I've worked with all the major labels and most independent ones. When I started this job in October 2011 the channel had 800,000 views. By November 2013 it had passed 10m views. I also do this for the new online channel for The O2 too. http://www.youtube.com/O2AcademyTV http://www.youtube.com/theO2London
- Pavement LickerI’m co-founder and editor of Pavement Licker - a street art ‘zine that aims to give artists and writers a platform to show off their work and give them somewhere to say they’ve been published. Artist Kelsey Brookes put his work in there. It got spotted. He got an agent. Now he’s a super successful artist who gets to show his stuff all over the world. We’ve also had some more established people do stuff, like Banksy, Shepard Fairey Jamie Hewlett and David Shrigley and some amazing writers like Marie Berry from KnockBack Magazine and Cameron Cook – managing editor of ‘SUP Magazine. You can see the latest three issues at http://www.pavementlicker.com
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Meet the amazing people of Creative Mentor Network & get involvedCreative Mentor Network has a mission to make the creative world of work more inclusive. We support mentoring, working directly with schools across London to connect talented young people from diverse backgrounds with those working in the creative industries. Read on to learn more about the difference we make and how to get involved. Projects & Portraits We wanted to capture some of the incredible mentoring partnerships and their experiences as part of our programme so we asked photographer,11
Freelance Writer & Editor
I'm a freelance journalist, interviewer and editor. I'm currently Red Bull Studios London Editorl, UK Editor 'SUP Magazine,, Features Editor le cool London, Editor The Special Request, co-founder/editor cult 'zine Pavement Licker, editor Pictures Of Walls, founder Strokeface. I also write/have written for Noisey, Esquire Weekly, Clash, Time Out, Nowness, Disorder, Notion, Huck Magazine, The Red Bulletin, Matter, Perdiz Magazine and many more as well as being Head of Artist Partnerships for O2 Academy TV. Check me out here - http://www.joshjoshjones.co.uk
- Popular Culture
- Street art /graffiti