Do you really want to delete project Meat Doe Series ?
Do you really want to hide project Meat Doe Series ?
Do you really want to unhide project Meat Doe Series ?
Do you really want to delete project My Baby Deserves a Museum?
Do you really want to hide project My Baby Deserves a Museum?
Do you really want to unhide project My Baby Deserves a Museum?
Do you really want to delete project Plate or Poo?
Do you really want to hide project Plate or Poo?
Do you really want to unhide project Plate or Poo?
Do you really want to delete project The Box Light ?
Do you really want to hide project The Box Light ?
Do you really want to unhide project The Box Light ?
* Liaised with suppliers, processed invoices, completed orders and calculated unit to retail prices * Day to operations of an independent business - including banking, administration, stock inventory and coordination of product placement across branches with varying target audience * Visual merchandised Homewares, Fashion, Children’s and Cosmetics across shop floor and window displays. Including Christmas windows, where concepts were independently designed and executed within an allocated time frame * Prepared for openings and closings (key holder), deliveries, investigated and resolved discrepancies * Managed and supervised junior staff members, assisted owners with diary management
* Researched content on a variety of subjects and artists * Assisted with clients and sales * Updated mailings, databases and social media * Front desk duties including greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and interface with guests at events * On the spot problem solving and decision making * Responsibility for building and artworks safety * Assisted in handling, deliveries, documentation, storage and valuation of art works
* Maintained and set up pieces of work on a daily basis, with both digital and tangible mediums * Observed visitors and moderated, ensuring the protection of artworks * Informed visitors of contextual information
* Interviewed applicants in the final stages of Fine Art Degrees, alongside other working practitioners and tutors * Responded to artworks presented and formulated relevant questions * Evaluated art and the artists in relation to available places and expected standards, with the responsibility of imparting final decisions
* Organised distribution of large volumes of samples and posters by determining locations with the greatest footfall of the target audience * Management including overseeing and taking responsibility for juniors, time keeping and training. * Promoted brand products through knowledge, demonstration and customer rapport * Met presented targets of distributed samples and applicant sign ups
* Networked and sourced designers, artists and musicians, making appropriate selections for the Gola brand * Researched, developed and wrote online articles about creative practitioners and their work, compiled from interviews and correspondences * Followed editorial direction and briefs * Brand representation and advertisement of special edition products on London university campuses and social media outlets
2:1 Graduate in BA ( Hons) Fine Art
A Levels Art - A* Drama - B Psychology - B
GCSE’s- 9 A*- C (grades in subjects including Maths, English and Science