You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a Fine Art Graduate from Goldsmiths who has diverse experience within the museum and arts sector.
- Interacted with visitors to assist, answer questions, distribute brochures and visitor guides - Assisted visitors with disabilities such as providing chairs, large print materials and audio guides - Crowd and line management during peak visitation periods - Informed visitors of all pertinent Gallery policies as they enter the buildings such as backpack policy and prohibited items - Invigilated indoor, outdoor and off-site exhibition spaces during public opening hours, evenings and private events – upheld health and safety of the building and ensured that the security of art works were never compromised
- Prioritised and processed incoming communications – telephone, post, email correspondence and ensured urgent business enquiries were dealt with - Organised gallery stationary areas, filling private views, books & catalogues – updating folders and library labels - Assisted with daily correspondence and replying to invites – continuing strong relationships with external supporters - Managed diary and calendar for internal and external situations– including liaising with the Communication, Visitor Service, Development and Exhibition departments - Organised and coordinated travel and accommodation: presented flight options, research on cities – hotels, restaurants, galleries and produced detailed travel itineraries - Processed expenses and coded monthly credit card statements - Complied detailed research about funders, publications and art fairs in addition to Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations that were used for departmental meetings and public events - research was also carried out for briefings and recruitment - Worked with the events team during season openings – situated at the front door, greetings and checking guests in via iPad software
- Proactively greeted and welcomed individuals, groups and VIP’s to the festival in addition to assisting the press - Facilitated the preparation of live installations by undertaking walk-throughs of the exhibition spaces, adhering to fire regulations and checking signage - Conducted market research amongst visitors and participants of the associate programme
- Provided studio and personal assistance directly for the artist - Liaised with other artists and their representatives – such as suppliers, funders, collectors and institutions - Organised appointments, enquiries, requests and mailings – via telephone, email and in person (maintaining files and correspondence) - Performed research for new commissions and examined feasibility on exhibition ideas - in addition to sourcing academic, cultural, visual material and investigating copyright permission for materials - Assisted the budgeting and production of large scale works; including the creation of handcrafted pieces for display, quality control, coordinating photographic printing and sourcing archival material for projects such as the BMW residency at Musée Nicéphore Niépce (France) and Photo London 2016
- Dealt with enquiries by telephone, email and in person – provided information on programmes, artists, art and exhibitions - Greeted visitors, interfaced with guests at special events and assisted with private views – including sales - Supervised gallery spaces, ensured the highest presentation and protection of artworks - Assisted with deliveries, documentation, storage and valuation of art work - Updated mailings, databases and social media