Projects credited in
- Commune Cinema: House of Vans ResidencyIn 2016 Commune kick-started a roving series of film screenings showcasing films about music, culture & community, launched in partnership with House of Vans London. The series aims to get deeper into the world surrounding the films we present, pairing these with director Q&As, panel talks, workshops, exhibitions, custom prints, DJ sets, live performances and more, using the spaces available in the venue in innovative ways.
- Sisters With Transistors: Digital Screening & PodcastCommune and House of Vans joined forces for the first digital screening of 2021; an exclusive, pre-release digital screening of Sisters With Transistors featuring a special conversation with director Lisa Rovner and sound designer Marta Salogni, hosted by Zakia Sewell.
- Commune Cinema x Metalheadz: Talkin' HeadzOriginally released in 1998, Metalheadz and Commune joined forces to bring Talkin’ Headz: The Metalheadz Documentary to the cinema screen for the very first time, celebrating the 25th anniversary of this legendary label. We were joined by the label’s founder Goldie and music aficionado Gilles Peterson on stage at The Rio for a very special Q&A following the screening. Alongside event production and assisting with film acquisition, Commune implemented a comprehensive marketing campaign for the e
- Commune at We Out Here FestivalIn 2019, Commune presented a day of film and discussion at the debut edition of We Out Here Festival showcasing a carefully curated programme of films including festival exclusives of Devil's Pie - D'Angelo, No More Normal (the Swindle Documentary), Amazing Grace and more. Alongside the screenings, Commune were joined by special guests throughout the day including DJ KRUST, Emma Warren, Errol, Joe Muggs, Lex Blondin, Stamp The Wax and many more to discuss the narratives of the films, communitie
- FUTURE RISING Vol3 - 2019At the heart of Future Rising is the ambition to identify and foster future creative leaders, cultivate new talent, craft and collaborate on a global scale. Pop polymath Lafawndah and Amsterdam’s Random Studio explored the space where digital and physical worlds collide in an audio-visual performance guided by sunlight, artificial light, scent and sound.
- CREPE CITY issue 04Ronnie Fieg • Dave White • Round Two • Gary Aspden • Robert Brookes • Guillaume Philibert • Lalla Boudmagh • Angus Wardlaw • Moritz Hoelmueller • Sanne Poeze • Ross Wilson • Will Robson-Scott • Gary Warnett • India Rose • Alex de Mora • Bruno Drummond • Theo Cottle • Charlotte Moss • David Hellqvist • Gregk Foley • Laura McCluskey • Megan Ann Wilson7
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Creative Production
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Artist Management
- Digital Strategy
- Content Production