A highly motivated creative director, with vast experience in design and production, a unique background in experiential, art, design, interior and retail projects. I am very lucky to have worked with and for a wide breadth of incredible artists, agencies, and brands, including: Selfridges, Anya Hindmarch, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Rayban, Boots, Rick Owens, Chloe, Conrad Shawcross, Yaoyi Kusama, Norbert Schoerner, Bay Garnett, Wayne McGregor and more. I have 15 years of experience in space & store design, visual merchandising, and window design. My work includes creating campaigns, shoots, product design and development, strategic planning, as well as designing and delivering showrooms, and events. I am a passionate communicator and a strong, confident project and people manager. Currently working in a freelance capacity, recents clients include Boots UK, and Rita Ora. I spent 2.5 years as Head of 3D Design for Anya Hindmarch, working on windows, showrooms, store design, and experiential projects. Before Anya I spent 12 years in creative roles at Selfridges, with a huge breadth of creative projects, from fine jewellery exhibitions for Chanel, to collaborations with Louis Vuitton and Yayoi Kusama.
- The Beauty Project - SelfridgesThe biggest beauty initiative that the store had ever hosted. With a takeover of the store's famous window displays, exclusive products, special events and workshops, The Beauty Project was geared towards celebrating beauty in all its forms and took place across all Selfridges stores and online. Un-retouched images of unknown faces appeared all over London in a campaign shot by Norbert Schoerner, whilst discussions in the store's purpose-built Salon focused on challenging topics such as The
- RITA ORA The How To Be Lonely Digital Immersive ExperienceTo launch Rita Ora's single - How To Be Lonely - Wonderland agency were assigned the task of turning the song and its story in to a physical experience for fans and influencers. It launched just as lockdown began, so was translated in to a digital experience. I worked as the creative director on the project.
- Anya Hindmarch - Build a BagAn instant personalisation service, in which customers choose their 'base' bag and then embelish with straps and dangles, to accessorise it and make it entirely unique. To launch this wonderful concept we designed a unique 'air fix' display mechanism, which was then rolled out in global pop ups and in stores. To compliment the physical activations there was an animation describing the process, as well as still imagery, used online and in stores.
- Bruce Weber & Selfridges - Not Your Usual Christmas - CampaignShot by Bruce Weber, styled by Bay Garnett. This Christmas campaign was wonderful and extraordinary. A magical concoction of the contemporary, traditional and wondrous, the cast of characters included a bewitching ballerina, a boxer, a Rasta Santa, wistful fairies, a Grace Jones-inspired vision alongside miniature ponies and sleigh trotting nonchalantly through the world famous Beauty Hall.
- The Body Studio - Selfridges - Launch CampaigneveryBODY was a multi-faceted Selfridges campaign celebrating the beauty and strength of the body. Shot by photographer Norbert Schoerner and choreographed by Wayne McGregor, the print and digital campaign featured non-professional models representing the 'every-woman' with a broad selection of shapes, sizes and ethnicities.
- Boots - Sleep - Experiential Pop Up - LiverpoolAs a part of their Christmas campaign 2019 'Gift Like You Get Them' Boots UK created 3 experiential pop ups. The second was all about sleep, based in Liverpool, the sleep pop up offered visitors an opportunity to unwind in the middle of their busy Christmas shopping, to learn about all about sleep, its importance, and find products to help. I was the Creative Director on the project, working with the innovation team at Geometry London to deliver all three concepts. See: https://www.campaignli
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Anya SmellsWe showed the world how a luxury brand smells For the amazingly titled ‘Anya Hindmarch Smells’ campaign Anyways were asked to create a simple, but humorous film and in-store event for the launch of its luxury candle range. As a brand, Anya Hindmarch aims to ‘recreate the everyday in an extraordinary way’, and is well known for its playful but crafted style, often putting googly eyes on its products. For the brands first venture into fragrance we continued this amusing approach, choosing to empha
+ Show more
Creative Director & ConsultantJude Whyte
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working on a wide range of creative projects, both independently and with agencies. Work to date includes work for Boots, Geometry, Wonderland, Rita Ora, Homemilk, and Paolita. My current work includes work on experiential spaces, retail interiors, campaign work, pop ups, and window design.
Head of 3D DesignAnya Hindmarch
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for the creative, design and implementation for all visual projects, including windows, showrooms, pop ups, visual merchandising and store design projects. Working alongside Marketing and PR teams to deliver AH creative projects.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Creative Art Direction
- Brief Development