I am a Franco-English marketing student with strong Breton roots. I am interested in the Arts, Fashion, Cooking, Craftmanship and Cinematography. As a passionate and creative individual, I am excited to embark on my next career adventure and apply my skills and knowledge to real-world marketing challenges. I began my journey after obtaining my Literature baccalaureate, with a focus on languages and cinematography. I moved to the United Kingdom to pursue my passion for fashion design at the Cambridge School of Art. During my three-year Bachelor's degree, I gained industry experience and built a valuable network. I worked part-time as a Sales Assistant in retail and completed an internship with Saint Luke Artists, a talent agency representing a wide range of artists working for high-profile clients such as Vogue, Elle magazine, John Lewis, and Next. In 2019, a year filled with many accomplishments, I exposed my final collection at the Graduate Fashion Week and obtained an internship at Jack Wills HQ in London. My time at Jack Wills introduced me to various roles such as Graphic Design, Photography, Marketing, Buying, and Garment fits. It was during this time that I discovered my interest in marketing. When the lockdown hit, I started JAB, an e-commerce business that sells handmade clothes for women and men, inspired by Brittany and the seaside. I gained an enormous understanding of e-commerce, social media, and digital marketing from 2020 to the end of 2021. In January 2022, I decided to pursue a Master's degree in Marketing and Digital Communications at Falmouth University. This program has allowed me to gain more industry and professional knowledge, enabling me to create my brand in the future. I avoided marketing for a long time as I perceived this industry as unethical. But thanks to my Master, I became more aware of its purpose. I understood that as future marketers, we needed to take action to improve this industry and how it impacts brands, consumers and society. As I approach the end of my Master's degree, I am excited to work in the marketing industry and offer better, ethical, and creative marketing strategies and campaigns that support businesses with honest values and purposes. Website: www.julietannabarnes.com My Instagram: www.instagram.com/julietannabarnes/ Email: email@example.com Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/julietannabarnes/
- BLUE' 03BLUE’03 spring summer collection 2021 is inspired by the heatwaves of 2003 in Europe. A fusion of solar and refreshing references with early 2000’s aesthetic. This collection is introducing unisex and women’s pieces made of cotton voile, shiny quilted fabric inspired by the vibrant blue of the sea. A contemporary and avant-garde capsule designed to lives the next heatwaves with class, style and modernity
- ULTRA MARINEFor this Autumn/Winter, Juliet Anna Barnes is taking us on a nostalgic trip to the beach with friends and family. This campaign is an invitation to be part of a union of support and awareness regarding the environmental risks caused by the world war II wrecks polluting the ocean. The issue is silent and needs to be known to prevent our future from an environmental disaster. The collection is worshiping the beauty of the sea and its deep tones. As well as the majestic details of the ship and the
- LA BRETONNE AW 19/20La Bretonne is a collection of the Autumn and Winter 2019 and 2020. La Bretonne represents active and creative women. The memories of the childhood in Brittany is offering protection and comfort through water-resistant materials and silky velvet fabric embellished with discreet detail as raindrops made of resin. The rope envelops us in a warm and safe feeling. The sail secures us from the wind and rain. Diverse in color the collection embraces colors from bright yellow to electric blue. M
- VIGILANCE AW18/19Protection, prudence, security, and wisdom are the key element of the fashion collection "vigilance" for the autumn-winter 2018/2019. The collection is inspired by the medieval clothes like the cape and the v neck dress collar. But the aim of this collection it's to revisit those garment into a more contemporary, graphics and young look in order to value women and make them feel powerful and safe.
- LA BRETONNE SS20This collection transports you to a sunny vacation in the south of Brittany, France. Stripes are influenced by the nostalgic childhood memories of soft wind movement on the white and royal blue cabin beach huts. Honouring traditional lace, this collection reimagines lace in a new visual dimension.
+ View all
Social Media and Marketing CoordinatorHungerhill Vineyard
United KingdomFull Time
- Developed marketing campaigns on social media, newsletters, and our website to increase brand visibility and sales. - Collaborated with a graphic designer to create an attractive and user-friendly website using Squareup. - Utilized tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva to produce compelling social media posts, strategically scheduling them with Adobe Express. - Captured photos and videos of our products and the wine-making process, editing them with Final Cut Pro to captivate the HHV audience. - Crafted persuasive social media captions, newsletter content, and website articles to maintain consistent and effective messaging. - Created engaging newsletters with Adobe Creative Suite and Mailchimp, and proficiently managed the website. - Communicated with customers through social media and email, fostering strong relationships and customer loyalty. - Coordinated and hosted wine tasting events and harvests, creating a memorable experience for our customers. My contributions helped the marketing efforts of Hungerhill Vineyard to succeed by expanding the reach of the brand and fostering meaningful connections with our valued customers.
Fashion Marketing InternMarcel Rodrigues
- United KingdomInternship
During my remote internship with Marcel Rodrigues, I demonstrated strong independence and took the initiative to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to effectively communicate the company's sustainable practices. I successfully devised a social media campaign strategy and plan, and implemented it across various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, and newsletters. Utilizing Googlesheet, I efficiently managed content planning and copywriting for these platforms. Additionally, I created engaging and visually appealing content using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.During my remote internship with Marcel Rodrigues, I demonstrated strong independence and took the initiative to develop a comprehensive marketing plan to effectively communicate the company's sustainable practices. I successfully devised a social media campaign strategy and plan, and implemented it across various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, and newsletters. Utilizing Googlesheet, I efficiently managed content planning and copywriting for these platforms. Additionally, I created engaging and visually appealing content using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
+ Show more
- Digital art
- Fashion Direction
- Abobe Illustrator
- Final Cut Pro
- Editorial Campaigns
- Fashion Design
BA Fashion DesignCambridge School of Art, Anglia Ruskin
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Fashion Design, Digital Media, Pattern Cutting, Surface Textiles, New Media Design, Print Design Admin in Marketing and Production in the Fashion Design Society Fundraising event, Promotion, Networking