- This documentary (56') sets out on a creative exploration of science in Ghana resulting in an audio-visual collage reflecting ambition and uncoventional skill. Developing yourself is the only option. Low tech the future. Ghana is the pilot country for MULTIVERSE the series (in development).
- This is the digitised version of an analogue documentary installation. 16mm DIY film loop with subtitles projected over it (slides automatised and looped). In installation text and images are constantly combined differently. Quoted words are (Albert Einstein's, Orunmila's, Voltaire's) Shot in Rotterdam Zuid, 2016 Developed, printed and edited at filmwerkplaats filmlab Rotterdam
- I generate videos for textile design brand WINTER IN HOLLAND. The first short reflects her process running the fashion brand as a start-up. The second short meditates on 'inspiration' when designing the latest collection. They are displayed on her website to generate a personal connection with her customers; they see how the products are made and know where they come from.
- This is a science video I created about how plants respond very directly to their environment. This is important to keep in mind if you want to know more about the implications of rising CO2 on our planet. In a lab in Utrecht a researcher recreates both past, present and future to study this. It ranges from the past Glacial to the year 2100.
+ Show more
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
At 1Camera I produced, wrote and directed short corporate videos for clients such as Coca-Cola, ABN AMRO, AkzoNobel, NN Group, KPN, Erasmus University, etc.
+ Show more
- Film Production
- Pre Production
- Digital Moving Image
- Science Art