With many years of experience and studies in advertising, illustration and graphic design, along with the proven ability to work creatively under pressure, I am able to create work that stands out through unique creative concepts and high-quality executions. Being a graphic communication designer, with a background in working in advertising agencies, my design solutions are different for each project, according to its own needs. Specialized in illustration, I can easily transfer this skill into the digital environment, producing a high-finished design product. My work includes visual graphic branding and design for print, digital and multimedia platforms, branding for events, editorial design and illustration, and motion graphics.
- FATA/VERSO - PodcastFata/Verso is a project sponsored by the non-governmental organization Fala Português, that aims to promote contemporary writers and the new voices of editorial world. My main role was to create the visual identity of the Fata/Verso podcast. The main focus was to create an attractive and positive vibe of the project that will communicate the essence of the podcast.
- ATLAS OF COMMUNISMThis project is a collaboration between me and the citizens of Suceava, who shared their knowledge of history and architecture, personal experience, memories, and stories. The main purpose of this atlas is to raise new questions, not to recreate history, and to start unexpected conversations between the generations that lived during communism and the ones that never experienced it. However, in order to bring to the surface complex stories about Suceava, my home town, I chose to represent its wea
- Playground FestivalCarturesti Playground is a festival project initiated by Cărtureşti, a company that owns a network of 12 bookstores all over Romania. The festival was first organized in Bucharest, for 3 days in which children and their parents were invited to participate in different activities. As the event was mainly concentrated on a creative way to entertain and educate children, the activities were based on various workshops. The concept behind this project was to create a jolly poster design, for thi
- Fresh Water by Akwaeke Emezi (Apă Dulce)The brief was to create a cover for the book written by Akwaeke Emezi, Fresh Water, known as Freshwater, winner of numerous literary awards. My research started with studying Nigerian traditions and folklore. I managed to capture Nigerian folklore and Nigerian art, through interlocking shapes and overlapped colored elements. I was inspired by the intricate Nigerian bride gown, Nigerian fabrics, and patterns. The movement and dynamism are concentrated in the middle of the cover, where I have e
+ View all
- Graphic Design
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
MA Graphic Communication DesignCentral Saint Martins
- London, United Kingdom
MA Graphic Communication Design pursues a direct and in-depth connection between the ‘applied arts’ tradition of graphic design and a critical and creative approach to communication. A carrier signal, in any form of communication, is the baseline flow of information. It is continuously modulated to transmit messages; it refigures meaning.