A hard working and dependable Fashion Management student with a creative eye for detail. Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments. Have a great knowledge of the fashion retail industry and able to multi-task under pressure both in a team and independently, using own initiative. Have gained good planning & organisational skills and adaptable to all situations. A team player, quick learner, proactive, self-motivated and flexible, with a “can do” attitude.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Monitor celebrity images and social media daily and send relevant imagery/content through to clients. • Oversee product sample send outs and ensuring the showroom is well run and organized. • Assisting with VIP dressing and gifting requests. • Support on event co-ordination and logistics. • Hands on support at events including guest list & media management. • Support on social media management, strategy and tracking. • Help compile client reports and evaluation documents. • Support your Account Manager on relevant tasks. • Database management. • Casting support to Entertainment Team as a whole across projects. • Creating casting presentations for Clients. • Refining presentations across all teams where required. • Managing general office admin including booking couriers, etc. • Support to Office Operations team and ensuring office is looked after & kept tidy.
• Maintaining the showroom. • General PR and VIP duties. • Screening daily for press coverage. • Sample management. • Assisting on events. • Use of Fashion GPS and Fashion Monitor.
• Fashion week.
• Assisting with sample intake and returns. • Liaising with PR's for call-ins and returns. • Assisting on shoots. • Helping the fashion assistants on tasks. • Assisting with fashion week and show prep.
• Requesting samples. • Assisting with sample intake and returns. • Sourcing credit information. • Researching and coordinating production. • Assisting on set for photoshoots.
• Assisting pattern cutters including during fittings. • Archiving patterns and toiles. • Organising client tech packs. • Preparing and sending off embroidery swatches to suppliers in India. • Sourcing fabrics and embellishments.
• Organising prototypes, season collections and press at the archive. • Fashion GPS. • Packaging and posting garments.
• Entering and updating data in Zedonk. • Updating tech packs and garment trackers with use of Microsoft Excel. • Updating style overviews with use of Adobe Illustrator. • Measuring garments and general sewing. • Packaging parcels and booking couriers with use of DHL, CSM & IPEX. • Emailing factories through Microsoft Outlook. • Assisting during handover fits.
• Managing samples. • Photographing and creating sample files for press. • Online reviews of products. • Producing comp shops.
Fashion Buying Management BA (Honours)