I am currently Publicity and Social Media Officer at St Mary’s, a blogger for Epsom and Ewell Families, a Trustee for Cuddington Croft PTA, Production Manager for the Satisfied Eye International Film Festival and a volunteer for the MGS04 Epsom and Ewell Arts Festival. I am hard working, self-motivated, a fast learner, efficient and pride myself on my ability to meet deadlines. I have a good rapport with colleagues and clients. I am creative, have the ability to ‘think out of the box’, to conceptualise and have a dynamic outlook on life. I believe my years of varied experience in business and volunteer roles – including leadership, administration, self-employment, teaching and client services – has allowed me to develop strong interpersonal skills, which has given me the ability to interface with individuals at all levels. I also have the ability to work independently and proactively, or to work effectively as part of a team.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Communicating with schools and universities, to support young people in film • Managing volunteers • Running a children’s/ young people’s competition • PM for documentary and web series in pre-production • Communicating with directors, talent and crew • Co-ordinating filming and schedules of the various projects
• Creating posters for events and activities • Content management, for the monthly magazine • Setting up and running Instagram, and actively growing and progressing the Facebook page • Sourcing advertising opportunities • Assisting in the recruitment process, for a new appointment • Taking photographs and video (including Facebook lives), and editing photo and video footage using Adobe and iMovie • Email marketing • GDPR training • Updating and currently assisting in the re-design of the website
• Researching local events, restaurants and activities • Fortnightly blogs for local families in Epsom and Ewell • Product, event and restaurant reviews
• Assisting with admin, bookings and invoicing • Running children’s parties • Filming and editing music videos • Setting up the studio for recordings and rehearsals • Assisting the Studio Manager on recordings • Working with Adobe Premiere, iMovie, WaveLab and ProTools
• Arranging drivers and vehicles for the cast and crew • Running errands to the sets and other film locations • Co-ordinating with travel co-ordinators and car hire companies
Studied theatre acting, theatre practise, dancing, acting for camera and voice, majored in English and Drama. We also studied technical theatre studies and stage make up.
Matric Exemption with a Distinction in Drama Subjects: English, Afrikaans, Maths, Biology, Drama and French