I am a highly driven designer & project manager with 7+ years of experience in the retail design industry. A demonstrated history of leading various projects to success under intense pressure and tight deadlines, achieving excellent sales performance and exceeding expectations. I excel at streamlining procedures, simplifying communications, and producing detailed yet comprehensive instructions and project updates. Determined to utilise my expertise to enhance the team’s productivity and achieve rewarding results. An immaculately organised team worker with strong management skills, seeking challenges to advance my knowledge and skills further. Should you have any questions you'd like to ask, please get in touch.
- Fire & Smoke RoadshowA large scale food truck roadshow which consisted of multi-day activations in 10 different locations. Managing the entire budget and the team of brand ambassadors, I faced many challenging tasks including logistics, hygiene compliance and procurement. I lead the project to a success with 35% more interaction than client’s expectations.
- Monocle TokyoAs the brand’s largest overseas outpost, it was required to accommodate not only a stunning retail space, but also an office at the back, and a sound-proofed recording space for their online radio along with a multi-use meeting room which can also be used as a fitting room for fashion photo shoots. My key project managing responsibilities include technical drawings, procurement, visual merchandising, and on-site supervision.
- La RinascenteTo coincide with Milan Design Week, Italian department store La Rinascente requested lighting brands to propose propose eye-catching design that fits the theme ‘Sustainability’, with the best design to win the competition and given a spot at their flagship Milano Duomo store. I have visualised one of Tala’s taglines, ‘Bring nature into your home’, in literal sense and designed a house-shaped fixture. This proposal won the competition and La Rinascente even asked to install in one additional stor
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Tala StudiosEarly 2018, Tala relocated their global headquarters to a new office space which spanned 7,500 sq ft across two floors in East London. The space is divided into five key areas: showroom, library and retail lounge, kitchen, engineering lab, and design area. My role: Project manager and interior designer The completed Tala Studios made the long list for the FRAME Awards 2019 as part of the “Small Office of the Year” category.
+ Show more
Designer / Project ManagerFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
Providing a hybrid of design and project management services, covering a wide range from branding & merchandise designs to visual merchandising and spatial design solutions in retail and hospitality. Project examples: –Creative direction for a new coffee shop business with ambition to expand globally –Point of display solutions for global roll out for a stationery start up –Office redesigns for improved user experience –High street shopfront designs for higher visibility
Project ManagerFoster + Partners
- London, United KingdomFull Time
-Project Management role for Apple Store projects. -Change management, schedule & expenditure monitoring, weekly & project stage deliverables monitoring. -Liaising with client on project schedule/budget related changes and negotiate the additional fee where required. -Monitoring and flagging any foreseeable issues on project resources to minimise negative impact on schedules and costs. -Organising meetings, taking minutes and keeping record
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Team Management
- Retail Design
- Visual Merchandising
- Creative Projects
- Rhinoceros 3D