Creative, experienced, senior marketing manager, fully adept at leading innovative campaigns across music releases of all genres from development to platinum-selling artists.
• Strategising the marketing campaigns for artist releases including The Rolling Stones (number 1, platinum-selling album), Lana Del Rey (number 1 album), Imagine Dragons, DJ Snake, Gwen Stefani, and more. • Developing artist creative, planning release strategy and driving the roll-out across all platforms including retail, digital, radio, TV, print and outdoor advertising. • Maximising promotional and live opportunities to create a cohesive campaign. • Organising bespoke stunts, events and playbacks.
• Working within a label services model to drive all elements of the front-line marketing campaign. Collaborating directly with the artist and their team to create interesting initiatives across media, retail, live, streaming and digital. • Hiring and briefing PR teams, designers, developers and media buying agencies. • Artist roster included Prince, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Karen O, Lenny Kravitz.
• Overseeing artist development and marketing campaigns for Red Bull Records. • Building brand awareness of the label within the UK market.
• Driving the marketing campaigns for an eclectic roster of artists including Paramore (number 1 album), Christina Perri (gold album), Fun (platinum album, number 1 single, Brit Award nominated) Marina and the Diamonds (number 1 album) and more. • Promoted to Marketing Manager from Junior Marketing Manager in November 2011. •Promoted to Junior Marketing Manager from Marketing Assistant in September 2010
• Compiling royalty statements for artists and producers across the Beggars Group.
• Covering a wide array of administrative duties in a busy post-production company.