You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assisted in the production of the On|Off schedule during LFW • Worked with team on the set up and design of each show • Ensured we were set up and ready on time on time for each show • Assisted in the derig of each show space • Dealt with Sponsor team on first day making sure needs were met • Worked alongside each designer's styling teams, make-up artists and the L’Oreal team to ensure everyone’s needs were met
• Collaborated with multiple photographers, hair, make-up, stylists and models for various different editorial and campaign work • Worked with indie fashion label producing all campaign and e-commerce shoots • Worked on location and studio shoots • Developed ideas and produced shoots • Sourced garments, accessories and props for set • Assisted in the casting of models • Styled models for shoots, coordinating and pulling together looks
• Travelled to Paris to work with the Zac Posen team during Buyers Week • Assisted in pulling together looks from both the ZZP and Zac by Zac Posen collections • Worked with the team setting up the showroom, arranging any props and extras that were required for the space • Assisted in model castings • Organised and arranged garments arrival/pack up and transportation between Paris, Italy and New York
• Worked on the production team coordinating live fashion shows • Organised models and stylists for live shows • Prepped and organised pick-up and return of everything that was need for the set up • Worked with the different teams within the venue to make sure everything ran efficiently • Dealt with any issues that arose during the set up and live shows
• Assisted fashion producer Sophie Kirkwood in developing fashion segments on ITV’s This Morning • Assisted on all location shoots • Assisted Gemma Sheppard and Gok Wan on live fashion segments and celebrity makeovers • Dealt with PR’s and showrooms • Researched and scouted locations for shoots • Organised location shoots ensuring we had everything that was required Ensured other departments had the information they needed for all live segments.
• Produced our T in the Park, In Demand Live and Dunhill Golf Tournament set up and coverage each year • Produced all other Bauer Media live events and campaigns in Tayside and Fife • Created ideas and concepts for clients and the stations campaigns and/or events • Dealt with all production elements and set up • Sourced best location for shows • Collaborated with all sport and music PR’s, building strong relationships and ensuring top bookings • Developed schedules and call sheets • Oversaw every detail from the initial idea through to installation then derig • Produced online content and visual campaigns • Dealt with location budgets • Worked with top clients • Worked closely with engineering and production teams gaining an excellent understanding of sound, lighting and floor management • Ensure we had correct licenses, insurance and health and safety procedures were in place • Managed and motivated the team so ensure every production was a success • Went through extensive brand training before then working on the rebranding of Tay 1 • Made sure all productions were on brand and
• Produced fashion, lifestyle and art segments for online magazine show The Atrium • Pitched and developed original ideas • Assigned production crews to projects • Produced pre-recorded segments Worked with each team to ensure deadlines were met and the best was produced
• Responsible for overseeing and producing all daytime output on Bauer Media’s Tay 1 • Worked closely with the Director and programming team ensuring each show was relevant, unique and to maximize creativity • Saw reach, market share and audience increase for each show • Created content for shows and client campaigns • Created visual campaigns for the station and clients • Ensured all content, campaigns and events were on brand and fitted the target audience • Oversaw all production elements to create a successful show/campaign/event • Built strong relationships with music and film PR’s to ensure top celebrity bookings • Dealt with any last minute changes and challenges that arose • Produced all live events for the station overseeing every detail and working alongside the different engineering and production teams • Ensured all ideas were workable within each budget • Worked with other departments and clients developing ideas and bringing them to life • Organised oversees travel and carnets when producing shows abroad • Produced content that was transferrable across all platforms Regular communication with each department to understand each others needs to ensure a seamless production