Generated content and layout ideas to Editor-In-Chief for Issue 2. Interviewed Korean-American designer Lisa Danbi Park and Malaysian singer/songwriter Lunadira for features on heritage and creativity. Proofread and edited articles and descriptions.
Research daily fashion-related news i.e. brand launches, acquisitions, sales updates. Write news scoops and features for the website. Interviewed ThreeSixty Group COO for FAO Schwarz x Selfridges launch and Rêve en Vert founder Cora Hilts on Christmas concept pop-up and conscious consumption. Transcriptions. Manage Fashion Week scheduling and administrative duties for senior fashion editors. https://wwd.com/wwd-masthead/kelly-lim/
Co-wrote and produced Central Saint Martins feature in London for November 2019 print issue; selected and interviewed top Asian talents and team for photoshoot. Assisted Anya Ziourova on November cover shoot featuring Adwoa Aboah shot by Nick Knight. Pitched, researched and wrote fashion, lifestyle and culture articles for English website, optimising copy for on-page SEO. Sourced images and uploaded content to website CMS. Created daily native social media posts for Facebook.
- Assisted fashion editors on shoots via sample sourcing, on-set prep and organisation, styling support - Coordinated and delivered sample requests and returns in good condition and on time to PR agencies and designers - Supported fashion and production team with administrative tasks including credit logging, model castings and scheduling
- Assisted fashion team on photoshoots for the brand’s Conde Nast Traveller China February 2018 editorial feature around Italy through sample and talent management - Organised day-to-day scheduling of food and transport bookings - Edited PR briefs and created marketing proposals for collaborations with Jet Tone Films (Europe Raiders (2018)) - Systemised and updated CRM database focusing on VIP customers across regions - Captured behind-the-scenes photography on set
- Worked closely with Editor-in-Chief/Founder to develop brand aesthetic and image through design, content and marketing - Developed visual strategy for social media, print and digital platforms to increase exposure and reach - Planned and executed shoots for editorial and promotional content - Responsible for photography, graphic design and post-production editing - Managed creative recruitment, casting and collaborations
- Conceptualised and planned the 2015 Vogue Shanghai Fashion’s Night Out Official After Party at M1NT nightclub, including invitation, menu and venue design under time-sensitive deadlines - Liaised with venue, sponsors and internal teams ensuring overall coordination and consistency - Sourced materials and managed order logs for venue decoration with budget and design specifications in mind - Monitored onsite venue preparation, guestlist and ensured smooth running of the event on the night
- Delivered presentation on the Chinese luxury market for Ferragamo’s A/W’15 RTW (Ready To Wear) with insights on upcoming consumer trends and digital strategies directly to Deputy General Manager - Created mood boards through online and archival research with ideas that had a direct impact on Women’s Shoes Fall’15 merchandising assortment plan - Analysed competitor statistics and conducted trend forecast via research on key influencers and social media