I have just finished a contract based role as a Dailies Producer for Sim International working on two TV series due to be shown on Amazon in the winter 2019. My role was to produce dailies for the film editors for the show. Once media drives arrive from set, the master footage will be processed (synced and colour graded) and prepare a workable output format for the editors, the format depends on the spec of the show. QC’ing is vital as render glitches, dead pixels etc do occur on occasion. Once this is complete, backups to master drives and LTOs are completed and checked. As mentioned this has just finished and I am looking to get back into an editing role. Prior to this I was a Video Production Manager/Editor for Sommet-Education in London, UK. I started this role in November 2017 and my tasks involve consulting with marketing managers in different territories regarding present and upcoming video productions. Also, I was heavily involved in the production, camera operation and also editing and finalising deliverables. Before moving back to the UK I was a freelance digital media professional in Bangkok, Thailand and my work mostly revolved around video and audio. Some of the projects I have worked on have been for Canon, Chevrolet, United Nations and many more. I have also held full-time placements at various companies in Asia. My work included shooting and editing videos for online platforms using, shooting scripts, run and gun style, location scouting and audio editing/mixing. During my studies at university I obtained a range of skills from Audio Editing, Post-Production, Location Sound, Video Editing, and Production Sound. The programs I use to create and edit are Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cubase SX and Adobe Audition along with a myriad of 3rd party plug-ins. I am hard working, reliable, with a positive attitude and able to prioritise tasks well for deadlines. I am focused, technically minded, have an eye for detail and am motivated to achieve goals and tasks. Please find my C.V. attached with this letter. I am currently available to start with one weeks notice. My reel can be found at:https://youtu.be/SszUIXaa5gs and my portfolio link can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmKw0MIcnCvfohsxm-XKNFg/videos I would like to thank you for taking the time out to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Directly co-ordinate with clients from conception to completion. • Liaise with stakeholders throughout projects. • Camera Operation, Lens selection, aperture, FPS, Exposure decision making. • Edit videos as set by the creative brief/guidelines using state of the art software. • Direct and creatively frame and capture action. • Colour grading locked edits. • Accomplish final deliverables to clients and web services. • Video consulting for upcoming shoots. • Responsible for logging, archiving, organising footage.
• Directly consult with marketing marketing managers in various territories. • Storyboard and pre-produce visual content for marketing campaigns. • Camera and Audio Operation on location. • Edit videos as set by the creative brief/guidelines using Adobe CC suite. • Colour correcting, grading and mixing locked edits for final delivery. • Responsible for logging, archiving, organizing footage. • Produce high quality / creative video content for events, social media and web release. • Working with the Digital Marketing team regarding strategy and testing. • Manage freelancers to make sure the reach the client’s standards. • Compile and manage a list of freelancers for aiding in all aspects of production globally. • Multitasking and project managing video projects.
• Drove video and social traffic to clients various web presences. • Oversaw outsourced freelances and managed timelines. • Researched digital marketing trends and applying them to grow social channels. • Managed gear list(s) for conferences and seminars. • Edited long and short form videos to clients expectations. • Responsible for logging, archiving, organising footage.
• Consulted with script writers on shot lists. • Edit videos to specification using Premiere Pro and After Effects. • Produce, mix, score and compose original music for adverts/spots. • Increased target performance by 20% • Collaborated with a team of professionals ranging from film directors, designers, motion graphic artists to output original content for the web.
• Direct, shoot and edit videos for Thai based fashion brands. • Shoot products for clients / customers and film fashion shoots. • Edit and crop pictures and ready them for upload. • Render and compress videos to be posted on online.
• Studio Technology and P.A.'s. • Music and Production. • Studio Practice and Content Creation. • Live Sound.
This course was based around hardware and software architecture for PC's. It was a 6month intensive course.