- Communication Design Work at Tesco Bengaluru [Short Term Contract]My role as a Senior Design Associate was to assist the Brand Team with all their communication objectives, this required branding for new events and campaigns, illustration and graphic design for team activities and company-wide communications, and video and animation.
- Poster for "PILIBHIT"A poster for Ashutosh Chaturvedi's and Pankaj Mavchi's film "Pilibhit". In the Pilibhit district of Uttar Pradesh, India, the tiger attack incident rate and the consequent plan for compensating the family of the deceased leads a struggling artisan to a difficult decision. Although I made this poster back in September 2020, it was recently selected for competition at the Cinelebu International Film Festival.
- Full Spread Illustration of Heera Markam, Gond leaderEditorial Illustration for Akash Poyam's “A Man of The People", an essay and a profile on the recently deceased Heera Markam, the leader of the Gondwana Ganatantra Party, and who was at the forefront of political empowerment for the Gonds. In The Caravan’s March 2021 Issue. Creative Director: Tanvi Mishra
- Editorial Illustration Series for Essays on Digital JusticeIT for Change is an NGO that strives for a world in which digital technologies contribute to human rights, social justice and equity. I was commissioned for a series of illustrations for their 2020 compendium of essays, "Digital New Deal: Visions of Justice in a Post-Covid World". The essays below deal with various issues pertinent to data and its significance to society, ranging from data as an economic right, technology as a disruptive force in industry, techno-agriculture, and many more.
- Poster for "Laila Aur Satt Geet" Festival PremiereA poster I designed for director Pushpendra Singh's film "Laila Aur Satt Geet" (The Shepherdess and the Seven Songs) for its debut at the 70th International Berlin Film Festival. I illustrated the key art and designed the Arabic typeface for the film's Gojri (not Urdu) title, while fellow designer Abhinav Bhansali worked on the typeface for the English version of the title. The poster was shortlisted in an informal competition by then festival director Matthijs Wouter Knol.
+ View all
+ Show more