You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Photographer Mark Power documents the collapse of the American dream?
• Promoted to oversee all editorial & NGO assignments and placement of exclusive features within the UK, Asia, Norway and Austria • Production of client-supported commissions and Magnum-funded content projects, including managing photographers in conflict zones and areas with significant safety risks • Liaising between photographer and client to finalise contracts, ensure deadlines are met and content is on-brand • Maintaining close relationships with key senior editors within the media and humanitarian organizations, including the Guardian, BBC Online, Financial Times, the International Committee of the Red Cross & Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations. • Regular discussions with photographers regarding development of personal projects, help facilitating access and managing schedules.
• Sole management of all editorial clients within the UK and Asia for non-exclusive archival licensing • Worked closely with the Content Director on editorial and NGO commissions, placement of exclusive features and large group content projects • Pitched photographers for assignment during breaking news situations and coordinated delivery of media • Provided holiday cover for colleagues in the publishing and TV licensing department on top of normal duties
• Worked closely with the picture editor and head of editorial on visual content • Managed content through CMS systems, created packshots and processed images to website specifications
• Worked on editorial picture desks (print & online) and with Penguin Random House on new titles • Managed project budgets and negotiated rates with agencies & archives • Pitched image-led stories during editorial meetings • Creation of photomontages, video GIFs, and retouching of images
• Picture research for publishing, editorial and commercial clients • Wrote and edited copy for newsletters and websites • Liaised with journalists and press department on creation of campaign materials
• Assisting with a series of workshops, providing photography and journalism training to individuals with a history of homelessness or drug addiction