Pursing my career as a Producer & Director, particularly in Factual Entertainment and Documentaries. I've also co-produced commercial shoots, short films, documentaries and many more. As a Journalist, I write articles on Arts & Entertainment, Current Affairs and Personal Development. I'm always looking to collaborate on new projects, so please do contact me if you're interested in working together!
- Black Heritage London: Caribbean Oral HistoryI curated an exhibit on Caribbean Oral History, as part of the Museum of London's Black Heritage London programme. Visitors learnt about the indigenous languages of the Caribbean, the difference between Pidgin and Creole and the transition from London Jamaican English to Multicultural London English (MLE).
- Retrograde EP3: Versatile LensesThis episode will take on you on a journey through the make-up of camera lenses and it's significance within the digital age. Hear from photographers Gifty, Luke and Abz as they share their opinions on the best cameras to date and what the future holds for camera lenses.
- Retrograde EP1: Film PhotographyThrilled to announce the first episode of Retrograde 'Film Photography' is finally out on YouTube!! I've been working on this project for a while now and I can't wait for you all to see the hard work the team and I have put into this project. Thank you to the team and the amazing photographers, Jade, Tariq and Mylo for sharing with us their brilliant work and creativity. A big thank you to Renaissance Studios for supporting this project since day 1 and allowing us to use their space. Please do c
- You Got This Girl'You Got This Girl' is self-improvement article that focus on the importance of believing in yourself, your hustle and passions in life. 2020 was a difficult year for all us and I wanted to remind young women that despite the hard times or what social media makes us think is 'perfection', we are phenomenal beings capable of doing anything in life!! To read the full article go to https://yesgurl.co.uk/you-got-this-girl/
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Curl Generations by The Curl Talk ProjectThe interviews of The Curl Talk Project showed that one of the reasons which causes women to hate their natural hair is the lack of positive intergenerational communications within families when it comes to coils and curls. Family members using terms like ‘coarse’, ‘high-maintenance’, ‘unprofessional’ or ‘difficult’ to define textured hair clearly has an impact on young girls who unfortunately grow up having internalised these negative messages, becoming women with low self-esteem. To raise aw
- London, United Kingdom
Worked as a Researcher on Dorset By The Book (working title), a one-off 60 minute 9pm documentary about literature and tourism destinations in Dorset.
+ Show more
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Social Media