- SiljaAn amazing, fun and creative shoot at one of my fave studios, Shutterhouse. Huge thanks to the team: Creative Director/Photographer: Moi Model: Silja @ Duo Hairstylist: Villane Walcott / @hairbyvillsstudio Make up artist: Blanca Diosdado / @blancadiosdado_ Stylist: Bianca Nicole/ @biiancanicole Assistance/Props: Kiera Black / @bambammadame Studio: Shutterhouse / @shutterhousestudio
- UN_DID Re-launchNew work creating image assets for the re-launch of UN_DID beauty brand. Production, co-creative direction and photography by me. Creative Direction: Romi Dasani / @romi.desani Video: Cat Zauner - Powers / @catzauner Models: Nandi / @n.a.n.d.i, Pat Chadwick / @patchadders and Tanya / @tmilky_ at BAME Models Photo Assist: Ciaran Christopher Retouching: Adam Lupton / @retouchedbyadam
- Kodak new release: Kodak Gold 120When Kodak asked me to try out their new medium format version of Kodak Gold, how could I say no? Photographers the world over have been calling on them to re-launch the 120 version of this consumer film favourite for a LONG time. It was worth the wait. Model: @jhulli.f Makeup: @xtine.wan Stylist: @zuzuchmielinska Retouching: @ak_retouching
- Misfits "Class of 2021" campaignI recently shot some new work for the brand Misfits Health, producers of an incredible range of vegan plant-based protein bars. Loved the American high school-style theme for this shoot. Thanks very much to the team for such an enjoyable shoot: Creative Director: Rich Saint-Ford / @r.saint.ford Senior Brand Manager: Molly Reid / @MollyXandraReid Set Design: Set Sisters (Millie Wilkie & Liberty Scarlett) / @SetSisters Model: Lauren Mitchell at Hired Hands Models Ltd / @londonhandmodel Phot
- Me Time for Boyfriend Magazine‘Me Time' an online exclusive for @boyfriend.magazine Model: Tiko for Select/Premium Models / @unconsciousnees Wardrobe Stylist: Nuntaporn Munkit (Grace) / @gigglegrace1 Makeup Artist: Farzana Rahman / @bfarzanarahman Studio: Quest Studios / @quest_studios https://boyfriend-mag.com/me-time/?v=79cba1185463 Fashion Designs by: lol Orelia, Vintage Elm Cottage, Chelsea Design, Stand Studio, LK Bennett, Joma, Beyond Retro, Aggi, Boss, Joseph, Diane Von Furstenburg, Karen Millen, and Paul Valen
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Photoshoot (E-commerce) for Italian brand Elisabetta PererThis photoshoot with talented photographer Kid Circus took place at Sunset Studios London. I planned the shoot, working with the models, assisting the styling and working on the creative direction. I instructed the photographer on what was needed and took BTS content for social media purposes. In a second moment I selected the pictures with the designer to use on the website to have an effective impact. I had lots of fun directing and managing this shoot!
- Into the forestHere we take sexy vintage into the forest. Not just any forest but Epping forest. For this look I decided to go for a long trench coat with a floral pattern on the collar to add to the vintage look. in order to make the look slightly more sexy, I had decide leather accessories such as the Beret, leather boots and leather gloves. As you can tell I had gone for a burgundy coloured hat and this worked really well with the colour of the scenery. Also, as you look at the pictures that are taken clos
- SHARP AND TAILOREDThis is what you call sharp and tailored with a hint of sexy. I went for the oversized pieces but made sure they were kept sharp and tailored throughout. This for me is what you would see the modern business women in. She screams fashion ! She screams stylish ! She screams business ! She screams money !
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
DJ-ing at clubs, bars and festivals in London, across the UK and abroad.
- Image Retouch
- Image Editing
- Location Scouting
- Photo Editing
- 120 Film
- Photoshoot Assisting
- Analogue Photography