Kio Briggs is a Multimedia Artist, Creative Producer, Author, Music Executive and Entrepreneur. He is the Founder/CEO and Director of Creative Operations of Gifted, by Nature - a Media Company rooted in consciousness, creativity and compassion. GIFTED specialises in Marketing, Media Production, Project Management and Publishing, and is supported by Somerset House’s Black Business Incubator. As an Author, Briggs has two published titles: ‘Living Free’ (2017) and ‘Meditations on Freedom’ (2020). Briggs’ texts explore Philosophy, Personal and Spiritual Development, the Black/African Experience and Metaphysics. As an actor and model, Briggs has appeared on stage, screen and commercials for Braun, Mountain Dew and Johnny Walker. As a fine artist, Briggs primarily works with watercolor and ink. He has exhibited work in London, UK as part of BBC London’s New Voices. As an Author, Briggs has two published titles: ‘Living Free’ (2017) and ‘Meditations on Freedom’ (2020). Briggs’ texts explore Philosophy, Personal and Spiritual Development, the Black/African Experience and Metaphysics. As an actor and model, Briggs has appeared on stage, screen and commercials for Braun, Mountain Dew and Johnny Walker. As a fine artist, Briggs primarily works with watercolor and ink. He has exhibited work in London, UK as part of BBC London’s New Voices.
- London Fashion Week: COACH New York NightsTo kick off London Fashion Week, Coach brought the spirit of the Big Apple to their flagship store for a nostalgic night of nineties NYC and the buzzing spirit of block parties. On 16 September, the dusk of a summer’s night invited a sense of mystery, spontaneity and magic as an exclusive list of guests entered their luxury store on Regent Street. Read More: https://www.giftedbynature.me/the-journal-hidden/fashion-week-at-coach-house-regent-street
Projects credited in
- "Showing up authentically" seriesSocial graphic design posts made for Gifted, by Nature. Gifted, by nature in collaboration with WomantoWoman has been holding a safe, interactive space for women to explore boundaries, compatibility and prioritising self when opening up to romantic relationships. I'm grateful to have been part of this. Follow us, new events coming up!
- Martin Luther King Jr DayMartin Luther King Jr. continues to be an iconic leader who represents a pillar of strength and a peaceful approach towards systemic racism. The torn pieces reference heartbreak and struggle, juxtaposed with a warm, almost serene, heartfelt image of MLK. The background is made up of archived newspaper clippings, posters from the civil rights movement and speeches delivered by Martin Luther King. I collaged these together with a line from one of MLK’s famous speeches, quoted as a prominent headli1
- King Richard (film)‘King Richard’ is an inspirational true story. Expect to be affirmed on many lessons for success, and messages of humility, patience and honesty, which are bountifully woven throughout this story. GIFTED was invited to an exclusive screening of ‘King Richard’, at Warner Brothers. A special thanks to our friends at MEFA! Read more: https://www.giftedbynature.me/the-journal-hidden/king-richard1
- GIFTED Mascot: GWe’d like to introduce you to G: our mascot. G is a representation of our values and virtues — warmth, joy, and positive energy. G finds joy in intuitively exploring new experiences that feel enriching to mind, body, soul - or all three! And, just like us, G finds comfort within a supportive and thriving community.4
- RCRDSHOP Presents: Jam SessionsRCRDSHOP recently held the first of a promising season of intimate ‘jam sessions’, at the atmospheric Tea Building on Shoreditch High Street - an underground studio a part of Soho House, London. Jay Wilcox, RCRDSHOP’s Founder, is known and loved by his community, working the room like young black entrepreneurs tend to; fist bumps are the greeting of the evening, as he maneuvers the space, preparing to take a seat behind the keys, where he will be supporting artists performing throughout the even5
+ Show more
- Artistic Direction
- Artistic Expression
+ Show more